Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello !
    In need of materials for the written alternative paper for ed excel physics( 6pho7)
    material or syllabus or any kind of information on how to prepare for the written exam(6pho7):confused:
    thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raj_hamilton)
    hello !
    In need of materials for the written alternative paper for ed excel physics( 6pho7)
    material or syllabus or any kind of information on how to prepare for the written exam(6pho7):confused:
    thanks in advance
    Hi, I see you're doing the written alternative to the practical assessments.

So you're doing it at an edexcel international centre, right?

Can I ask you if you are doing it at in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    nope iam doing it in india
    centre -british counccil-kolkata
    do u have any information on the syllabus or where i can get the material for written alternative paper (6pho7) physics ,need it badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raj_hamilton)
    nope iam doing it in india
    centre -british counccil-kolkata
    do u have any information on the syllabus or where i can get the material for written alternative paper (6pho7) physics ,need it badly
    Check this out:
    http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...ec-Physics.pdf

also, check this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1489566

The person there is also taking written alternative paper for her science A-levels, maybe you should send her a provate message and talk about it with her. She's really nice and helpful .

ReputationRep:
    thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.