Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else talk to people who arent there? Watch

I know that they actually arent there when im talking to them, and sometimes theyre people i know and sometimes someone i just make up, and lpretty often as well, at least once a day. Anyone else do this?

And contrary to what some of you might thinl im fine with real people and have plenty of friends

Oh and my granddad was schizophrenic (not that i know if that makes a difference)

ReputationRep:
    haha yes. We are both special kinds of crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_My)
    haha yes. We are both special kinds of crazy.
    Ii doesnt make you special. It doesnt make you crazy. Please shut up. Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    I talk to myself and people who aint even with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know that they actually arent there when im talking to them, and sometimes theyre people i know and sometimes someone i just make up, and lpretty often as well, at least once a day. Anyone else do this?

And contrary to what some of you might thinl im fine with real people and have plenty of friends

Oh and my granddad was schizophrenic (not that i know if that makes a difference)
    I don't personally do it but I'm sure it is quite common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Ii doesnt make you special. It doesnt make you crazy. Please shut up. Thankyou.
    Lol harsh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I realised I did it a few weeks ago, I find it oddly helpful.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may have a problem OP.

ReputationRep:
    All the time, but usually it's not to a person, just to myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lol harsh
    It irked me , and I did say please

ReputationRep:
    Is it like talking to god?

ReputationRep:
    I talk to myself and at objects that don't work, my **** laptop mostly

ReputationRep:
    I do i all the time....sometimes it's my mind re-arranging itself methinks.....sometimes I just do it when I'm thinking and don't realise.

However, there have been times when I've had conversations with things that I can't see but it feels like there's something there, listening to me.

Does anyone get that? Does anyone else believe in ghosts and stuff like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyhigh!)
    I talk to myself and at objects that don't work, my **** laptop mostly
    I talk to my laptop and internet connection, am pretty sure they're male. So stubborn and never listen

ReputationRep:
    I talk to myself often. Usually shouting at myself for doing something ****ing stupid, cocking up a ride or losing a race.
    Other then that, I shout at inanimate objects. Usually games, often crap that doesn't work, and most often my bikes when I'm fixing them, something comes loose or breaks or the rear-derailleur snaps back and cuts my finger (have a nice row of scars, actually) - Which usually results in a scream, a rant, a breakdown, a kick, a smile, and then once again trying... O__O

ReputationRep:
    I've been doing this since I was a very young child.

I always took it as a sign that I probably professional help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    I talk to my laptop and internet connection, am pretty sure they're male. So stubborn and never listen
    My internet connection is :facepalm2:
    I will forever hate talktalk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    All the time, but usually it's not to a person, just to myself.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyhigh!)
    My internet connection is :facepalm2:
    I will forever hate talktalk.
    NO ****. zomg SAAAAMMEEE!!! :eek:

The amount of times me and him have had serious arguments about our relationship status. He gives me no connection signal and my heart tears up inside. We try to work it out after a few words but it doesn't help. Then we separate and need time to think about where this is all going, I tell him I love him and need him to be there for me right now, wait for him to reply and cry inside. :pcguru:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5pLG6zYbn0

Will make us feel better

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.