The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonnyboy1993
I agree with you on that, but it was a bad time for it to end, if we'd scored on our opening drive it would have brought back memories from the December game, and that would have shaken the Jet's defence for sure.

Very good point. An early TD would be great.

Oh god not THAT game, thinking about it still brings back painful memories...

Sacked again. We could lose this unless the line steps up. A few screens would punish their blitz.

And I know dude. I feel sad and depressed whenever I see a highlight from that game.
Everytime i see Rex Ryan, i laugh at how fat he is.
Original post by S129439
Lolz. Have you ever met? And where is Chris Simms now?

Yeah we've met.

Chris is back for his second spell at Tennessee Titans. After everything he went through, when he had that life-threatening injury back in 2006, it's nice to see things get better for him.

Matt, the younger brother, is currently at University of Tennessee where he's in his junior year and yes, he's on the football team!

I think Matt might become the more successful of the two, it's just a hunch, but I know he's highly-regarded.
Original post by S129439
Very good point. An early TD would be great.

Sacked again. We could lose this unless the line steps up. A few screens would punish their blitz.

And I know dude. I feel sad and depressed whenever I see a highlight from that game.

It's starting to look bad for us, though it's only one TD. We just need Brady to step up and unleash some of his magic (and for our line to actually give him time to throw :rolleyes:)
It's starting to look bad for us, though it's only one TD. We just need Brady to step up and unleash some of his magic (and for our line to actually give him time to throw :rolleyes:)

That's a bit gloomy, it's not even half time yet!
Original post by pocketfulofposy
Yeah we've met.

Chris is back for his second spell at Tennessee Titans. After everything he went through, when he had that life-threatening injury back in 2006, it's nice to see things get better for him.

Matt, the younger brother, is currently at University of Tennessee where he's in his junior year and yes, he's on the football team!

I think Matt might become the more successful of the two, it's just a hunch, but I know he's highly-regarded.

Yeah I'm glad things are better for Chris. Being a pro must be SO tough. Hopefully he gets another shot at starting sometime soon.

And I didn't know of Matt. I'm not that big on college football but I keep an eye on the Michigan Wolverines. And that's pretty cool for him, hope things turn out good.

Do you play yourself?
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
That's a bit gloomy, it's not even half time yet!

A bit pessimistic I know, we're just not looking that comfortable at the moment.
Belichick needs to work some half time magic.
a bit pessimistic i know, we're just not looking that comfortable at the moment.
Belichick needs to work some half time magic.

have faith!
have faith!

I believe in the power of Brady :biggrin:
It just keeps getting better and better! :biggrin:
.... Goddamn it.
Original post by loves2spooge
It just keeps getting better and better! :biggrin:

If you admit to liking the Jets, you might as well admit to loving dick.
Seriously what is going on with New England? I expected them to cruise it if i'm honest. But then again I expected Atlanta to own Green Bay last night.
Well that was a half to forget...
Original post by Genocidal
Seriously what is going on with New England? I expected them to cruise it if i'm honest. But then again I expected Atlanta to own Green Bay last night.

It was never going to be a cruise.

Whats gone wrong so far:

- Brady threw a pick on our opening drive. Shook our offense and enpowered the Jets D

- The Jets are dominating the T.O.P category. We can't score if we are on the sidelines

- Our secondary is being exposed

- The Jets defense is coming big. Sacks, interceptions and runs stuffed

- The Jets are playing angry
If you admit to liking the Jets, you might as well admit to loving dick.

I don't like the Jets, and they beat my favourite team (Colts). I just despise the Patriots. :smile:
Original post by S129439

Whats gone wrong so far:

- Brady threw a pick on our opening drive. Shook our offense and enpowered the Jets D

- The Jets are dominating the T.O.P category. We can't score if we are on the sidelines

All that aside, Rex Ryan is still fat. No amount of Superbowl rings will change that, he'd rather have a Haribo ring. That's what is empowering me atm :biggrin:
Original post by S129439

Whats gone wrong so far:

Well NE were my pick to dominate the play-offs and go on and most likely win the superbowl against Atlanta. But that pick isn't going too well I have to admit. :tongue:
All that aside, Rex Ryan is still fat. No amount of Superbowl rings will change that, he'd rather have a Haribo ring. That's what is empowering me atm :biggrin:

Original post by Genocidal
Well NE were my pick to dominate the play-offs and go on and most likely win the superbowl against Atlanta. But that pick isn't going too well I have to admit. :tongue:

Agreed and agreed.

Rex Ryan is a bitch.

Anyhoo, all is not lost. it's a two possesion game still and Belichick is a master of half-time team talks. As well as having Tom FREAKING Brady under centre. However I don't feel overly positive.
Original post by S129439
Agreed and agreed.

Rex Ryan is a bitch.

Anyhoo, all is not lost. it's a two possesion game still and Belichick is a master of half-time team talks. As well as having Tom FREAKING Brady under centre. However I don't feel overly positive.

Lets see how the opening drive goes.

Latest