The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Bills are horrible 21-0 against the Jets, ouch...
Original post by fudgesundae
My Sky coverage is fine.

Hmm really? guess I'll leave the game tonight and wait until I get to London again and sort it out properly for next week :smile:
Original post by Tokyoround
I'll be pissed if RG3 gets more fantasy points than Brady this week. I should have learnt from Cam Newton last year :facepalm2:

You should trade RG3, he's wasted on your bench. He''s beasting this week, 17 points so far I think.
Pats rookies hook up for a defensive TD :biggrin:

Jones with the sack and Hightower with the fumble return TD.
Original post by fudgesundae
You should trade RG3, he's wasted on your bench. He''s beasting this week, 17 points so far I think.

Maybe trade while his value is still high. But then what if he turns out to beast every single week, i'll be kicking myself :holmes:
Original post by Tokyoround
Maybe trade while his value is still high. But then what if he turns out to beast every single week, i'll be kicking myself :holmes:

Well then trade Brady :tongue:

You could maybe do RG3 plus an average WR/RB for a stud WR/RB and an average QB to be your backup. You can only ever play one QB, so it might be better to cash in on a skill position player as you can have loads of them.
Stafford is playing horrendously. 3 picks!
It's great to see Cribbs back in the return game. Nothing huge yet, but showing the elusiveness that put him on top, especially after doing nothing with it all last year.
Decision to start AP justified, got a TD :biggrin:
Patriots having a sick game today but Gronk spike was a massive failure aha
Reply 4410
Have to feel sorry for Andrew Luck today. What a tough start against a monster defense.
Reply 4411
FFS Michael Vick gives away another interception, 4th of the day, this time for a pick six. Looking really rusty following a virtually non-existant preseason. Browns defence is looking pretty decent. The same could not be said of their offence.
Reply 4412
Original post by miniman
FFS Michael Vick gives away another interception, 4th of the day, this time for a pick six. Looking really rusty following a virtually non-existant preseason. Browns defence is looking pretty decent. The same could not be said of their offence.

He's going to blow my 5 match accumulator, and it was the most odds on bet! I was expecting the Browns to go for 0 wins.
Reply 4413
Original post by Wattsy
He's going to blow my 5 match accumulator, and it was the most odds on bet! I was expecting the Browns to go for 0 wins.

Every point Browns have scored has come from a turnover. Their offence has not shown up but their defence has been all over Vick. Couple of interceptions were not Vicks fault but two, including the pick 6 were just terrible decisions by Vick to throw down the middle.
Reply 4414
Original post by miniman
Every point Browns have scored has come from a turnover. Their offence has not shown up but their defence has been all over Vick. Couple of interceptions were not Vicks fault but two, including the pick 6 were just terrible decisions by Vick to throw down the middle.

I've not got game pass so I don't know how the game has shaped up but it looks terrible on the highlight reel of Sky Sports 2. Philadelphia were my Superbowl pick for the season so Michael Vick better sort himself out.

It looked too bad to be true at 17-16 Eagles now I might just catch a break!
(edited 11 years ago)
I swear the replacement refs are getting in the way on half of these plays.
Reply 4416
Original post by Wattsy
I've not got game pass so I don't know how the game has shaped up but it looks terrible on the highlight reel of Sky Sports 2. Philadelphia were my Superbowl pick for the season so Michael Vick better sort himself out.

He has redeemed himself. Just driven the team all the way from our own 9 yard line. Still looking rusty but showed a lot of heart putting his body on the line to reclaim a fumble after a 9 yard run on 3rd and 10.
Reply 4417
Game over. Eagles and Brown defences looking very good. Vick was a bit all over the shop but Brandon Weeden was particularly poor.
Reply 4418
Original post by miniman
He has redeemed himself. Just driven the team all the way from our own 9 yard line. Still looking rusty but showed a lot of heart putting his body on the line to reclaim a fumble after a 9 yard run on 3rd and 10.

Good stuff, now I just need the Packers machine to come home good! Its been a great 1st Sunday of the season so far.
Rams were very unlucky to lose that one. Defense was fantastic but the offense only really showed up in the last quarter. Starting left tackle also got carted off :frown:

Latest