The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5920
Original post by Malevolent
Please pick a receiver Bill please?!? Patton please.

IF its not a receiver I'l cry...

You got a receiver at least... don't know who he is but it is a receiver
Original post by Wattsy
You got a receiver at least... don't know who he is but it is a receiver

Dobson he was one of the ones i wanted. Raw as hell but hes got huge potential. Physically pretty good and they said probably the best catcher of the ball at the highest point.

Definitely a developmental pick though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Dobson he was one of the ones i wanted. Raw as hell but hes got huge potential. Physically pretty good and they said probably the best catcher of the ball at the highest point.

Definitely a developmental pick though.

Don't like the pick with Patton and Allen still up there.
Original post by ProgFeanor
Don't like the pick with Patton and Allen still up there.

Allen has fallen for a reason I'm glad we passed on him. Dobson and Patton were the receivers who i wanted so im happy with Dobson. Not happy with that LB/DE though.

[video="youtube;J0Fm4Pu3HiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Fm4Pu3HiM[/video] Heres one of the catches Dobson pulled off.
Reply 5924
Watching NFL Network has reminded me how much better American adverts are compared to UK ones
Allen has fallen for a reason I'm glad we passed on him. Dobson and Patton were the receivers who i wanted so im happy with Dobson. Not happy with that LB/DE though.

[video="youtube;J0Fm4Pu3HiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Fm4Pu3HiM[/video] Heres one of the catches Dobson pulled off.

Circus catch, but there is no way he'll start right away - Allen could have. Don't get me wrong, I love Dobson. But I think Patton or Allen would have been more NFL-ready, regardless of red flags.
Original post by ProgFeanor
Circus catch, but there is no way he'll start right away - Allen could have. Don't get me wrong, I love Dobson. But I think Patton or Allen would have been more NFL-ready, regardless of red flags.

Like i said hes raw I don't like Allen but i like Patton but i really don't know why teams are not biting on them.
Ahhh, Warford's gone. 6 more picks until the Rams and hopefully we grab Terron Armstead.
Glad most teams seem to take Mathieu's red flags more serious than the media suggested.

Moore is not gonna be up there for long. How I'd love him for the Texans. :frown:

€: Of course, just as I say it...
Honey Badger to the Cardinals me sad :frown:
T.J. McDonald. Not a bad pick, bit of a reach though, he'd have been there in the 4th I feel.
Mike Glennon for the Buccaneers :tongue:
Mike Glennon goes before Matt Barkley... and to think that people were saying Barkley is a First Rounder last year.
Kenan Allen finally off the boards.
Have to say I'm more than happy with the Ravens draft so far. Matt Elam in the first and Arthur Brown in the 2nd.
Ozzie Newsome showing once again why he's the best GM in the business!!
Coverage has been disgraceful ****ing abysmal.

Missed so many picks for Christ sake.
That is dreadful a safety and another from Rutgers seriously WTF we need weapons for Brady. **** off Bill trying to be clever.
Rams are picking up all the West Virginia WRs haha.

Really not sure how our offense is going to work out next year. We've got 4 legitimate WRs now (Quick, Givens, Austin & Bailey) and a hybrid TE/WR in Cook. 3 of those are suited to the slot more (Austin, Bailey & Cook). Surely they can't all be on the field at the same time?
Really annoyed we went with two reaches in the third of those Rutgers players we should have got a ****ing WR. Bill Belichick trying to be a smart ass and find that diamond in the rough but its such a damn reach.
is it true all successful american footballers are on coke?

Latest