The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Richard Sherman. Let me love you.

We can't run the ball at all today so it looks like we'll have to rely on the passing game for once. O-line can't give Lynch any room now Mike Rob is gone.

Original post by jackclarke1995
Dodgy O-Line, no number 2 wr, crap mlb, awful safeties. That's pretty much the faults of last years team summed up

Eek, so did you have a good off season do you think?

Or was it likes our in that it was good until they got injured :ninja:
Reply 7001
Original post by bornab3
Yeah but with the players he has he'd have to have an unbelievable week to beat you.

Good to know :teeth:

Btw we got you Giants today:tongue: First ever NFL game I properly watched was that almost comeback from the Cowboys against the Giants last year. Dez Bryant's finger:cry2:
Reply 7002
T Pryor was absolutely brilliant today, despite that last sack he's been great! Unlucky to lose.
Reply 7003
Original post by Zubby77
Good to know :teeth:

Btw we got you Giants today:tongue: First ever NFL game I properly watched was that almost comeback from the Cowboys against the Giants last year. Dez Bryant's finger:cry2:

haha, hopefully it happens again tonight. Words can't describe my hatred for the Cowgirls.
Aaaaaand breathe. Seahawks win. Wilson and Badlwin were the highlights, 320 passing yards for Wilson even with a poor O-line and 7 reception for over 90 yard for Baldwin but egads we need Browner and Avril in health next week if we're to survive. There is no way 109 yards of penalties will go unpunished against the 49ers.

What a defensive effort! New Orleans, who knew you had it in you :godancing: Beaut of a game.

Right so now to grab a quick nap before seeing the 49ers/GB match and then hopefully stay up for the early morning game. Welcome back Mike Carlson! :biggrin:
Original post by IMakeSenseToNone
Richard Sherman. Let me love you.

We can't run the ball at all today so it looks like we'll have to rely on the passing game for once. O-line can't give Lynch any room now Mike Rob is gone.

Eek, so did you have a good off season do you think?

Or was it likes our in that it was good until they got injured :ninja:

I think we had a good off season, but that crap MLB I spoke about just committed a personal foul after we made a stop, hence losing us the game in which we've been the much better team. That's the only weakness we didn't strengthen, and it's already come back to bite us in the arse
Original post by jackclarke1995
I think we had a good off season, but that crap MLB I spoke about just committed a personal foul after we made a stop, hence losing us the game in which we've been the much better team. That's the only weakness we didn't strengthen, and it's already come back to bite us in the arse

I guess that's the problem when you have loads of smaller weaknesses hanging around, you spread yourselves thin quick and as soon as someone goes down you're stuck.

Also if you want bad fouls, Panthers got 2 penalties from the same guy for 'unsporting behaviour' which totalled 30yrds :rolleyes: Think it was something about taking too long to come back on the pitch.
Reply 7007
Damn Pats cut it close, heartbreak for Buffalo
... And just like that, the optimism of a few hours ago has completely vanished.
Currently on 111.48 points in my uni's american football teams NFL fantasy league!!! WOOP! Two players left to play too!
JCJ with the TD! Go Rams! :woohoo:
Reply 7011
Original post by jimbles
Currently on 111.48 points in my uni's american football teams NFL fantasy league!!! WOOP! Two players left to play too!

Nice! I'm on 130.02, with everyone having played:biggrin:

Reggie Bush and Demaryius Thomas doing it!
Robert Quinn with 3 sacks and 2 FFs. Momentum has swung!
Reply 7013
Original post by ..DT..
I play him week 1. If I lose, I quit.

I know it's low... but I just had to quote this :P
Reply 7014
Original post by bornab3
I know it's low... but I just had to quote this :P

:rofl:

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. He must really hate Manning right now

Edit: Yay Mike Carlson time!
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm so ****ing pleased right now. Had to bench Gronk for Jared Cook and that bad boy puts on a ****ing spectacular performance.
Reply 7016
Hells yeah, instant Manning pick :tongue:
Reply 7017
WTF ELI!??!?!?!
Reply 7018
Stupid sack of sh*t!!!!
Reply 7019
Excuse my language, I get emotional when watching the G Men

Latest