The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7340
Original post by Malevolent
safety to end the game wow.

Hilarious. Couldn't believe it :laugh:
I've got the Saints and Ravens defense in my fantasy, who would everyone put on for this weekend? Saints@Jets and Ravens@Browns.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I've got the Saints and Ravens defense in my fantasy, who would everyone put on for this weekend? Saints@Jets and Ravens@Browns.

Weeden throwing? If so, Ravens.
Original post by The Egg Militia
Weeden throwing? If so, Ravens.

Yep, I've put Ravens on now, my projected points has gone up as well.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Yep, I've put Ravens on now, my projected points has gone up as well.

NFL projected points are horrible! Think mine are always out by at least 30 either way!
Original post by Hedgeman49
NFL projected points are horrible! Think mine are always out by at least 30 either way!

I hope so! I'm projected to lose by around 70 points :frown:

Then again that's what happens when Stephen Gostkowski was your first pick :redface:
Gost is having a good year but first pick?!? :lol:
Going to see my first college football game today :redface:
Original post by Malevolent
Cincy receivers and their butterfingers as well as O-line being disastrous. Geno Atkins torn ACL as well. Brutal season just keeps getting more brutal.

Maybe the Bronco's could lose a few players as well please.

The Broncos have lost a lot of players through injuries. That's a crass statement to say. Injuries are a part of NFL and American football. It's not if they will happen, it's a case of when, to whom, and how serious they are going to be. As fans, you can only hope it's not too serious, ie. Reggie wayne's ACL tear against the broncos was hard to watch (or in my case, as I just have audiopass, listen to.) The Bengals have had a bad hand with injuries, but so did the ravens last year, the steelers this year etc. I wish Atkins a speedy recovery but ACL tears are the worst. The player, unless named AP, are not quite the same after: but different players heal differently.

For the record, in week 8, 11 players were carrying some sort of injury, one player who did not participate in practise at all and two limited practise participations. Champ Bailey's out until at the Kansas game, Ryan Clady is out all season. The broncos still don't have a proper center. Duke has his injury problems at safety, whilst Danny Trevathan has his own injury woes which he has come through the season. The bye week helps, for sure, but there's not a whole lot of time to get healthy in the league.
Wilfork- One of the best DT's in the game.
Mayo- A top, top linebacker.
Vollmer- One of the best right tackles.
Gronk- Missing for 6 weeks.
Amendola- 2 or 3 games he has played.
Talib- Hip injury
Shane Vereen hurt.

Anyone else wanna go down?
Well our college team lost 59-10 to Clemson, we left halfway through the third at 42-10. My high school's team calls better plays than the UVA coach :redface:
Reply 7351
Watching the Saints having bet on them just reminds me why I support the Seahawks! I HATE BAD DEFENSE!
Reply 7352
Brees is so pants right now. Have him in my fantasy team as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7353
Rg3 asking to end the night in a hospital bed. Chargers would so good if rivers is given some weapons to work with. But that's stating the obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7354
Was that the worst 4th down play call of the season at the Saints game... ****ing terrible!!!
Reply 7355
Gronk is smashing, yaaaaaaaay! :woo:
Reply 7356
Who would be a Raider! Second most inconsistent team in the NFL
Original post by Wattsy
Who would be a Raider! Second most inconsistent team in the NFL

As part of the raider nation I cab say it is hard sometime. Our offence hasn't been that bad. Our secondary just hasn't turned up today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7358
Wowow Foles' 7th TD pass, this is amazing
Reply 7359
Original post by Iloveginjas
As part of the raider nation I cab say it is hard sometime. Our offence hasn't been that bad. Our secondary just hasn't turned up today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And now Pryor's knee and McFadden's hamstring... oh dear!

Latest