Eli has a clutch bone :wink:

Remarkably Flucky lucky luck more like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Remarkably Flucky lucky luck more like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I gotta say clutch or I sound like a sore loser :wink:
Reply 8463
Well I'll take 2/3 bets won, £113 richer after that, the only thing I liked Manning for in that game was his 2 point conversion. I'm glad Malcolm Smith won MVP, he played a hell of a game. It really could have been a few of the defensive players; until the pick six I think Chancellor had the best shout for it. I absolutely love that guy.
Ah, what an awesome game.

I hope neutrals appreciated just how effective Seattle were in every department. The games against San Francisco, both in the regular season and the NFC Championship showed they could be beaten and how - the difference between their performance in the latter game and this was remarkable.

The only unit of Denver's that should have any pride is their defence, for their performance in the first half. When they lost heart, following the opening of the second half and the continuing failures of Denver special team and offence, it was understandable: they had kept Denver in the game, and everyone else was pissing away the chance they had given them.
Original post by Malevolent
Only ones I can think of are the 1985 Bears which absolutely mauled the Patriots and the 2000 Ravens.

Even then what they're doing today is just unbelievable.

Yes, it reminded me of the 1985 Bears, but they weren't up against the #1 offence, and the Patriots leaked sacks in a way that the Broncos didn't.
Original post by Malevolent
Half time show was immense as well. Props to Bruno Mars because he killed it!

Really want the RHCP to do their own next year :redface:

I thought it could have done without RHCP. Bruno Mars was superb but RHCP didn't work, not to mention it's ridiculous that the half-time was essentially Bruno Mars featuring RHCP. Surely it should be the other way round.

Although, having read a few reviews it appears I'm in the minority since most are saying RHCP stole the show.
I know I'm too late for the 2014 games, but how much do the NFL tickets at Wembley cost at normal price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heythere247
I know I'm too late for the 2014 games, but how much do the NFL tickets at Wembley cost at normal price?

Posted from TSR Mobile

NFL International Series 2014 - 3 Game Season
£174.75

Oakland Raiders vs Miami Dolphins
£90.00

Atlanta Falcons vs Detroit Lions
£85.00

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Dallas Cowboys
£77.98
Reply 8469
Just can't believe that 33 completions stat, hilarious, the only vaguely big completion I can remember was dropped 5 seconds later :laugh:

Edit: It wasn't dropped, it was punched out of his hand.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
£174.75

£90.00

£85.00

£77.98

Good googly moogly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8471
Original post by Olie
Just can't believe that 33 completions stat, hilarious, the only vaguely big completion I can remember was dropped 5 seconds later :laugh:

Peyton had 33 completions? Wait what?!
Reply 8472
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
£174.75

£90.00

£85.00

£77.98

I got Raiders Miami ones for either 40 or 45 a pop
Original post by alexsong
I got Raiders Miami ones for either 40 or 45 a pop

Well yeah I just found that on Google. I assume the prices are different depending on where the seats are
Reply 8475
Original post by 419
Peyton had 33 completions? Wait what?!

Yep, no joke, a Super Bowl record, yet they lost in one of the most one-sided SBs of all time, its unbelievable, just lots and lots of small and often meaningless gains, many against that defense not getting first downs. Peyton Manning said in an interview he wasn't embarrassed, but if it was me, I would be :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Olie
Yep, no joke, a Super Bowl record, yet they lost in one of the most one-sided SBs of all time, its unbelievable, just lots and lots of small and often meaningless gains, many against that defense not getting first downs. Peyton Manning said in an interview he wasn't embarrassed, but if it was me, I would be :lol:

All those damn 3 yard checkdowns he does :rofl:

Manning frankly was embarrassing I dont care what way people try to spin it. The guy gets all the credit in the world when they play well but then suddenly when they dont Manning did everything he could :rolleyes:

Only person who turned up was D.Thomas and Welker. Defense actually didn't do that terribly...
(edited 10 years ago)

They said that game would be won in the trenches and it definately was. I am not for one second saying that manning had a good game but his o line was not good enough. I cannot remember a single play in which he had three un pressured seconds to throw the ball. The reason he threw int's and check downs was because there was no time for his receivers to get down field. Compare this to Wilson who has ages to throw the ball and you go a long way towards determining why the hawks won

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish it was be more popular in Turkey than now it is

İzmir City - Turkey

Latest