Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The applications arnt open for another couple of weeks but I was wondering if you could apply to the sutton crust cambridge summer school and the uniq oxford one. Hypothetically, in the unlikely event that you did get selected for both, could you go to both ?
    thanks in advance x

(Original post by maths134)
      The applications arnt open for another couple of weeks but I was wondering if you could apply to the sutton crust cambridge summer school and the uniq oxford one. Hypothetically, in the unlikely event that you did get selected for both, could you go to both ?
      thanks in advance x
      Yeah, you can apply for both. And I guess you could go to both if they weren't running at the same time.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.