Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So me and my brother have NO IDEA what to get our parents. Every year we get our Mum perfume, jewellery etc, and my Dad is very difficult to buy for - all he really likes is his music and he has all the guitars and instruments he needs.

What do you reckon to this?

http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.u..._Gift_Box_756/

I want opinions before spending so much money

But if I don't get this then I'm completely stumped for ideas.

There's also something for my 18 year old brother. He has all the music and games he wants. My Mum has got him itunes vouchers. I was thinking gig tickets but I had a look and there's nothing I could get him. I asked my Mum to go half on download tickets because I know he wants to go but she wouldn't do it and also that's much more than I was going to spend anyway. My Mum has no idea what I can get him, and he did want a thing or two but my Mum has got him what he wanted. He passed his driving test not too long ago - maybe I could get something for his car but I have no idea what.

ReputationRep:
    Give em a card and when they stare at you say: " Oh piss off!"...

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a great idea. Though, think about the experiences and which one your parents would probably opt for, because it may be surprisingly cheaper to arrange, say, white water rafting yourself!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.