Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you wearing on New Years Eve? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't really know what to wear, am only going to a few pubs as usual but never know whether to go all out or whether to look casual! What is everyone else wearing on NYE?!

I have decided on this now:
    http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/produ...ach-Black.html

ReputationRep:
    Clothes probably 'til midnight.

All I'm worried about is my New Year Beers! Amiright?

ReputationRep:
      lipsy dress, surprise surprise!

ReputationRep:
      ... pyjamas :<

ReputationRep:
      Not really sure what to do this NYE...
      2 (well, on the day it will be 3) years ago my grandad died. Seems a bit insensitive to go out partying but at the same time, I can't let it spoil my NYE every year.
      Bit of a tough one. I don't want to end up crying at midnight, equally I'd rather be with my friends than sat at home while my mum goes to bed early cause she hates NY.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
      lipsy dress, surprise surprise!
      Sounds cool!

ReputationRep:
      It's 11 days away. I won't be deciding until 11 days time.

ReputationRep:
      :dontknow: Probably a suit.

ReputationRep:
      uhh...jeans and a shirt, pair of socks, boxers and that is pretty much it..

ReputationRep:
      I bought this: http://www.riverisland.com/Online/wo...ckdress-595753

But the bf doesn't like it. So either something he buys me or I'll be wearing it anyway.

Accessorized with a navy bag & navy ankle boots...Blue overkill!

ReputationRep:
      Nothing :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      Well I'm working so whatever dress goes best with flat shoes or maybe navy chinos with a shirt. Who knows, I need something that will be comfy to wear all day and night.

ReputationRep:
      I've got a floral dress from H&M which I'll wear with some black tights and black ballet pumps cos I can't walk in heels to save my life, especially after I've had a few to drink!

ReputationRep:
      I'm planning on wearing black shorts with a black sheer tunic with black or purple tights, black military boots with a heel and purple belt.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by I<3LAMP)

But the bf doesn't like it. So either something he buys me or I'll be wearing it anyway.

Not enough navy

ReputationRep:
      I'm thinking of maybe creating an outfit around this: http://www.owntherunway.com/products...html?pagenum=1

If not, gold bikini.

Quick explanation: I'm celebrating in Landan with my best friend who never wears any clothes on a night out so I am ridiculously excited.

ReputationRep:
      wear it anyway, its nice x

(Original post by I<3LAMP)

ReputationRep:
      i don't even know what i'm doing for new years yet. i think my friends having a party.. in which case it'll probably be more casual than if i was going into town. soooo.. skirt/skinnies and a nice top.

ReputationRep:
      Im not sure cos i'll be working that whole day wearing scrubs. :sad:
      I think Christmas is more important to me than New Years eve, so i think i'll just dress up more on Christmas.
      If i ever do celebrate New Years, i'll just wear something simple.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.