Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well, there is that guy I really want to have sex with, but I don't want him to know I am a virgin. He's not my bf/ we don't have something stable, but he's really suggestive with me and I have already said once no to him, because I freaked out that he'd find out.

Telling him not even an oprtion.

Anyway this happens and he doesn't find out?

ReputationRep:
    Just do it and don't tell him. NEXT!

(Original post by Kerr Avon)
    Just do it and don't tell him. NEXT!
    And he won't find out?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, there is that guy I really want to have sex with, but I don't want him to know I am a virgin. He's not my bf/ we don't have something stable, but he's really suggestive with me and I have already said once no to him, because I freaked out that he'd find out.

Personally I would tell him.

You could be one of those lucky girls who doesn't bleed or have any pain, on the otherhand, you might bleed and it could hurt like hell.

When I first had sex it really hurt, so it was good that my boyfriend knew it was my first time as he took it really slow and was careful.

Personally im the kinda person that believes if you tell him and he's funny about it he isn't worth it anyway.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Make it an option, if you don't tell him he won't know to be gentle with you

So far I am like "I've been without for awhile". Would that be an excuse for any complications/him being gentler?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't tell him he probably won't know. Although saying that, you might have some resistance to penetration or might have some blood, in which case you might need to explain why. Why isn't telling him an option OP? Tbh, a lot of guys would be stoked to be having sex with a virgin. It's nothing to be ashamed of at all, in fact the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    You may be lucky, and not bleed, but if you do, do you really want him to find out by seeing that his **** is covered in blood?
    And yeah, why can't you tell him? I bet he won't mind having sex with a virgin :P

ReputationRep:
    Seriously - dont lie. Not a good way to go about things. Im sure it wouldnt change his opinion about it all.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely tell him, some guys like virgins, some don't.
    However once proceedings take place it will be obvious you are.

ReputationRep:
    So far I am like "I've been without for awhile". Would that be an excuse for any complications/him being gentler?
    No. Your virginity doesn't exactly "grow back" just because you don't have sex for a while so that wouldn't be a good reason for him to be extra gentle with you. And it's sort of like riding a bike, you don't forget how to do it just because it's been a while.

I suggest you tell him because of the following reasons:
    1. If he doesn't know you're a virgin he won't treat you like a virgin, and you definitely want to be treated like a virgin your first time.
    2. You may not be very skilled, and if he knows you're a virgin he'll lower his expectations.
    3. You might bleed, and that will tip him off.
    4. It might hurt. At that point it will be awful if you keep quiet, and if you don't he will find out.
    5. You might get nervous, and he'll find out.

But if you're really determined to have sex with him without telling him you're a virgin, there are things you could do to avoid pain and bleeding.

(Original post by HannieTheConqueror)

But if you're really determined to have sex with him without telling him you're a virgin, there are things you could do to avoid pain and bleeding.
    Like?

ReputationRep:
    Use a vibro to penetrate the skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackeeba)
    Use a vibro to penetrate the skin.
    True that's an option, if you're really that desperate.

Personally I'd just tell him. I'm guessing you can't because you've lied about already having sex before?

(Original post by Jordy91)
    True that's an option, if you're really that desperate.

Personally I'd just tell him. I'm guessing you can't because you've lied about already having sex before?
    I'm not sure about that...

I never told him directly that I had sex before, but when with people and him around I implied that I have done it.

ReputationRep:
    Like?
    I'm sorry I thought it was obvious. You could loose your virginity to yourself first; stretch yourself with a few fingers. And if you do have sex with him, use lube.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him the truth. If you can't maybe you're not mature enough to be having sex in the first place.

ReputationRep:

I think you have to tell him, it would be unfair to both of you not to.
    And y the way, are you sure you don't want to wait until you are in love, and in a loving, stable relationship?

Good luck x

(Original post by HannieTheConqueror)
    I'm sorry I thought it was obvious. You could loose your virginity to yourself first; stretch yourself with a few fingers. And if you do have sex with him, use lube.
    I thought of these stuff tbh, but I wasn't sure if they'd work.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.