Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like having sex with a condom? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you like sex with a condom?
    Boy - YES
    14.95%
    Boy - NO
    37.38%
    Girl - YES
    22.43%
    Girl - NO
    25.23%

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me that when the bloke wears a condom he's not giving it to the girl, he's screwing a piece of rubber. Likewise for the girl, if she stuck a bratwurst into a condom she wouldn't know the difference from her partner's ****.

Anyway, I don't like condoms. Do you?

I don't like condoms either but it is much better than getting an STD or making someone pregnant.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The-Real-One)
      It seems to me that when the bloke wears a condom he's not giving it to the girl, he's screwing a piece of rubber. Likewise for the girl, if she stuck a bratwurst into a condom she wouldn't know the difference from her partner's ****.

Anyway, I don't like condoms. Do you?

I can honestly say I've never had sex without one

My first gf was scared to ask her parents for the pill and her dad was a doctor so apparently he'd be able to see if she got it. Then a year of one night stands requires no explanation.

My current gf would go on the pill for me but it has a bad affect on her so I'd never ask

Even though I have no comparison given some of the really fun times I've had with one on I'm gonna say yes I likey.

ReputationRep:
      Yes. Been having sex for 11 years now and honestly cannot notice any difference, except with a condom there's no mess for me to clean up.

ReputationRep:
      Neither me or my boyfriend like it, hence I'm on the pill.

ReputationRep:
      Meh, I prefer having sex with a person.
      :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      i hate it, it takes so much feeling away, and having to put one on breaks the flow.

saying that in new relationships i'll wear them until we've both been checked for STDS and she's on the pill / other contraception. if she doesn't want to as they have negative effects on her, then yeh obviously i'll use a condom. can't wait till the male hormone contraception finally comes out!

ReputationRep:
      I don't like them but it's better than STDs. I have the coil so it's not pregnancy I'm worried about, just the diseases.
      I much prefer sex without a condom though, there's a big difference for me.

ReputationRep:
      "It's like wearing a raincoat in the shower".

ReputationRep:
      Yep, its fine. It's not that different to without.

Try using a thinner condom if your not getting enough sensation?

ReputationRep:
      Id rather be celebate than use them. hence i go for regular STD checks - so far so good! having said that some dirty ***** gave me thrush once

ReputationRep:
      It feels a bit weird for me as a girl but you get used to it and overall I prefer it! No mess.

ReputationRep:
      Meh depends.

Here's one for you. If you are a guy who never uses a condom cos he's in a relationship or something, try using one for your next shag. It feels really different and different can be good

Better without really.

ReputationRep:
      There is a massive difference!

Condoms are a boner kill for me, think it's psychological though.

ReputationRep:
      Girlfriend's on the pill, but they are awful.

ReputationRep:
      tbh, I don't really notice the difference, apart from if we do it without we don't need to stop for him to put it on so doesn't ruin the moment.

He says its better without but he also worries about me getting pregnant, so we usually use one even though I'm on the injection, just to be safe.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Alvrae)
      Id rather be celebate than use them. hence i go for regular STD checks - so far so good! having said that some dirty ***** gave me thrush once
      She's the dirty ***** for giving you something? haha yeah sure

Lets see, bareback sex with different girls and I bet there is crossover between girls and STD checks so the likelihood of you giving one of these girls something is pretty good.

People like you usually end up with herpes.

ReputationRep:
      Its better than not having sex at all, but barely. If she's on the pill and neither of you are skanky crack ho's, I fail to see the necessity.

ReputationRep:
      I hate them, it ruins the whole thing. I want to be able to go between all different sex stuff and not be tied into foreplay-->condom on-->shag-->***-->done

I'd sooner just go without, or just do other stuff.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.