Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lets all share our love for cheese here! :clap2: Why not join the newly founded Cheese Society. I'll kick off the cheese-related banter; what's your favourite variety?

ReputationRep:
    The one from inside your mum's vagina, etc etc

Actually, I'm going with Edam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    The one from inside your mum's vagina, etc etc

Actually, I'm going with Edam
    I don't appreciate your crude 'humour'. This is designed for serious cheese connoisseurs.

Edam? A bit boring surely? :no:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. My favourite cheese in recent times has got to be a good bit of brie.
    Ham, brie, cucumber baguette. Heaven.
    Camembert is also gud.

EDIT: Whats that cheese that looks pretty much gold in colour, and tastes really, really rich? My Norwegian fried brought me some a couple of years back and I found it pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    What do you call cheese that does not belong to you?
    Nacho Cheese

What do you call an anxious cheese?
    Freta Cheese

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Fair enough. My favourite cheese in recent times has got to be a good bit of brie.
    Ham, brie, cucumber baguette. Heaven.
    Camembert is also gud.

EDIT: Whats that cheese that looks pretty much gold in colour, and tastes really, really rich? My Norwegian fried brought me some a couple of years back and I found it pretty good.
    Could it be Brunost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gerd Loki)
    Could it be Brunost?
    Aaah okay just googled it. That is definitely it, looks more like toffee than gold actually. Bit rich but really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Aaah okay just googled it. That is definitely it, looks more like toffee than gold actually. Bit rich but really good.
    nomnomnom :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gerd Loki)
    I don't appreciate your crude 'humour'. This is designed for serious cheese connoisseurs.

Edam? A bit boring surely? :no:

I was going to say exactly this. But cheddars more boring than Edam and its my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    Om nom nom cheeeese. I love all cheese. Except romano.

ReputationRep:
    Boursin

:love:

ReputationRep:
    What is that cheese which is quite soft, but not a soft cheese per se, it's light in colour but seems to be rolled in something orange (perhaps some sort of orange powder or it might not be.. memory isn't serving me that well). I think it's italian.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I despise any kind of cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarlsberg)
    Obviously I despise any kind of cheese.
    But... your username?

On the subject in question, I'm really fussy when it comes to cheeses Can't beat a bit of Cheddar

ReputationRep:
    This stuff is the nicest cheese I've ever tasted! It's not always easy to get hold of and it's quite pricey but it's totally worth it http://www.lubborn.co.uk/content/chs-Pages.asp?id=48

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_smile)
    Boursin

:love:
    :eek:...I neg repped you for that accidentally...!!! I love bousin sooo tasty with a nice crunchy piece of french bread. Sorry I'll double pos rep you to make up for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    :eek:...I neg repped you for that accidentally...!!! I love bousin sooo tasty with a nice crunchy piece of french bread. Sorry I'll double pos rep you to make up for that.
    Forgiven (I'll hold you too that double pos rep though lol)

And yes, boursin is immense. I feel hungry now and we are all out of boursin :sad:....

ReputationRep:
    I love a bit of Cornish Yarg. It's soooo good!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    tesco value grated cheese. It tastes like plastic but it's so moreish and amazing. :drool: Can easily eat a 500g bag of that stuff. :cool:

I also like brie and muenster. Tbh though, not overly fussy, most cheese is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Lets get some cheesey discussion going again guys!!

Oh No!:facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.