Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else steal cutlery from Nandos? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass

I was just thinking, surely I can't be the only one who does this??

ReputationRep:
    I can honestly say that I have never stolen cutlery from Nandos.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I ever have :P
    Then again they aren't exactly gonna miss them.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    No but I will certainly think about it next time I go in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worldscollide)
    I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass

POLICE ................................ ................................ ................................ .......................

ReputationRep:
    Nah, costs barely nothing anyway to replace and can't be arsed with jangly knives in my bag.

EDIT: I do like their rammekins though.

ReputationRep:
    You can buy a pack of 5 forks for about 80p in Tesco.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

no, but my boyfriends brother stole some sauce one time LOL
    i think it just sits in their kitchen now, occasionally being used haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    You can buy a pack of 5 forks for about 80p in Tesco.
    Yes but none of the tescos sell them round here... Sainsburys do but they're like £4... and they're only gonna go missing again in a couple of weeks.

I like to think that perhaps by some cosmic irony, all our cutlery is ending up back at nandos yes i'm almost certain that is in fact whats happening

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend used to steal glasses from every club we went to...we had a good collection of shapes and sizes. When my family were clearing out my room when I moved out they must have been confused. This became so habitual that we would often wake up in the morning and find glasses in our bags that we had no recollection of taking. This happened to me in Spain once, a guy walked me home (read: used ensuring my safety as a perfect way to ensure that the classic Spanish goodbye cheek kiss became the classic French tongue in mouth and hands everywhere kiss) and after finally saying goodbye I went into my bag for my keys and pulled out a glass. When I offered him it he declined as it was empty...should have taken his number because that's a sign of a keeper! When me and my friend finally get our flat together we plan to have many many glasses, all with a backstory. And a hamburger phone

We recently stole chopsticks from a restaurant and gave them to someone as part of a secret santa.

ReputationRep:
    See this is why I hate communal living...private property is needed even in cutlery (communists don't hate pls)

ReputationRep:
    I stole a cloakroom tag once, although by accident, there was no guard and it was late at the club so we went in, took our coats and forgot to replace the tag. Its now on my wall :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    No, I only steal the tables and chairs you cheapskate. :top:

ReputationRep:
    No, because if everyone did then the next time I go into Nandos, I won't have any cutlery to use.

ReputationRep:
    The ****. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    No, but I do steal the little flags that they stick in your chicken. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    My housemate steals Nando's sauce, now we make some mother****ing tasty chicken at home.

ReputationRep:

You just made my day lol, good on you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.