Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most 'impressive' thing you've ever stolen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not condoning theft. You shouldn't do it. I've stolen things in the past and I'm pretty sure many have (and maybe still are) too. Simply out of curiosity, what have you stolen and why? Was it an accidental theft? How expensive/big was the item? I've stolen things like stationary, cosmetics and magazines. Yes I know what you're thinking "what a bad girl: sexface:" But in my defensive, I was very young and carefree. Yes, I know, the things I've stole aren't exactly impressive. So I was just wondering...What have you bad boys and girls ever stolen

Ta ta.

Edit - Not entirely sure why I got a bit of neg rep for this. This thread seems to be quite popular. I’m just trying to make TSR a little bit more entertaining, thas all. But fair enough :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I stole a swimming costume when I was about 6. And thus ended my life as a criminal mastermind.

... unless pick and mix counts.

ReputationRep:
    A chambermaid's virginity.

ReputationRep:
    Iphone 4.

ReputationRep:
    a woman's heart

ReputationRep:
    Pic 'n' mix bruv.
    Im a straight up gansta ya get me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    Maddy McCain.
    LOL +rep (when i get some)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    Maddy McCain.
    ... who?

ReputationRep:
    A shiny red plastic ball worth 10¢

ReputationRep:
    Apparently when I was about 2 I stole some kitkats and sat on them in my pushchair. I didn't know it was wrong. I haven't stole anything since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    ... who?
    You must feel at home in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    You must feel at home in this thread.

As must you. Pauline talks

ReputationRep:
    A doughnut.

But this wasn't a regular doughnut. This was a doughnut which was carefully hand-made with lots of decoration and icing all over it with sprinkles and it had chocolate cream inside with bits of chocolate in it and then some more chocolate in that and it also had cherries on top and it was nicely rapped in wrapping paper with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of icing on top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    As must you. Pauline talks
    What? What did she say?

ReputationRep:
    A tube of Bonjela... seriously. I risked eternal damnation for 15grams of minty mouth lube.

I worked in a corner shop and was only paid 2.50 an hour, so I thought I could make up for it by taking things I thought I was owed. I regret it now though. Shop owner was a complete ******** in my defence (hope he has mouth ulcers :awesome:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a bad person

ReputationRep:
    A rather large yellow m&m's chocolate bin from Calais customs on the way back from a rugby tour in France. Good times

ReputationRep:
    Obv Woolworths pic 'n' mix

ReputationRep:
    A few bits and pieces of make-up (most expensive thing was probably Urban Decay eyeshadow) but mostly pens and pencils from W.H Smith if I'm honest. I think I did it more for fun than a desperate need for stationary.

ReputationRep:
    Tiramisu. Accidentally. The sainburys self service didn't scan it. I only noticed when I checked the receipt. Man am I a bad boy.

A girl's virginity.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.