The Student Room Group

Help with Westminster Uni

Hi, Ive applied for 5 Unis to study Business Management:
Westminister
Kingston
Greenwich
Brunel
Roehampton.

My heart is set on going to Westminister, Ive been to the open day and i loved it. I decided to do some research online and found that alot of people have rated Westminister to be not so good which has made me unsure if i really want to go there.

I would like some feedback from people who have studied at westminister or who have friends that went there.

Is it a good uni for business?
Which of my other choices do you recommend?

Any feedback would be good Thanksssss
So, you went, you loved it ... and now you don't any more because other people didn't think much of it? :rolleyes:
Reply 2
This isn't the thing to ask on TSR, they will all give you snobbery about how it's not oxbridge.

You liked it, that's all that matters.
Reply 3
Yeah i guess if i liked it thats what matters, but these people who have negative views on westminster must surely reflect on the experience theyv had in the uni. I dont want to make the mistake of choosing a uni that i might regret later. hmmm very baffled
Original post by mizz-shabz
Yeah i guess if i liked it thats what matters, but these people who have negative views on westminster must surely reflect on the experience theyv had in the uni. I dont want to make the mistake of choosing a uni that i might regret later. hmmm very baffled

http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/university-uk/University-Of-Westminster-ranking/4095/page.html

It has a 7/10 rating - no uni can please everyone, but people seem overall happy with it.
Reply 5
OOO i like this website lol thankk you that has actually helped mee.
looks like its not that bad now i just hope i get accepted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending