Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have the opportunity of applying for the Sciences Po exchange programme for the 2011-12 academic year. I have no idea how good their exchange programme is, let alone the teaching in the English courses (I don't speak French, learning it is one of the reasons for going). I'd be most interested in the Paris campus, with Menton as a second choice.

Anybody who can shed light on this, or who have general thoughts and opinions on Sciences Po?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    If you can go then do - Sciences Po is probably the most prestigious university in Europe in its field. Improve your French as much as you can before you go to Paris though - Parisiens don't take kindly to monolingual anglophones :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    Parisiens don't take kindly to monolingual anglophones :awesome:
    That's because their english is terrible.

I don't like the country nor do i like the people so I would't want to study there but as xmarilynx said, Science Po is very very very prestigious in Europe. It's a great opportunity, you should go for it. Plus never miss a chance to discover a new country (yeah, even France :rolleyes:).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.