Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We've had some pretty good quotes this year, so I was just wondering which ones you thought were the best?

My favourites have to be:
    "You're not a big fish. You're not even a fish."
    (Stuart's lack of response was dissappointing though.)

And of course Jamie,
    "And here is the river Thames... the second largest river in London."

ReputationRep:
    'Field of ponies' has to be right up there with 'Karmically, they will be retributed' and 'The Thames is the second biggest river in London'. Good series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    'Field of ponies' has to be right up there with 'Karmically, they will be retributed' and 'The Thames is the second biggest river in London'. Good series.
    Yes! :awesome: Melissa had so many funny lines, she was such a weirdo. In a nice way :p:

ReputationRep:
    Melissa and her use of slang. "Some dumbass thing" Lol, it's what london does to you.

ReputationRep:
    "The face of Big Ben is actually 20 diameters across"

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    He said something else really stupid, maybe about the face of big ben being several diameters in width or something...

^
    That's the one.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It has to be Stuart's "I'm not a one-trick pony... I have a whole field of ponies" speech.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's been said but 'Karmically, they will be retributed' :rofl: Melissa was great!

ReputationRep:
    Astalavista GRAVY!

ReputationRep:
    'Im Stuart Baggs the brand'
    and

Alan Sugar:"In the past few weeks some of the stuff I've heard coming out of your mouth has been a lot of hot air. So in the interest of climate change, just make sure you think before you speak."

ReputationRep:
    My first word wasn't mummy, it was money.

And something about a apple pie - orange?

ReputationRep:
    Jamie: I want... I am a key cog in a wheel-
    Margaret: In ANY wheel?
    Jamie: in a wheel or... IM A KEY COG!
    Margaret: That doesn't mean anything does this im a key cog?
    *Jamie embarrassed facial expressions*
    Was sooo funny

ReputationRep:
    I liked Chris's, "Oi Stuart, **** off" - just loved the way it was so direct, and the monotone made it even better. It could have been something you say at funeral, not in the middle of an argument. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There were a lot of funny things said lol.....

ReputationRep:
    If I was an apple pie, the apples inside would be orange.

Alex, legend.

ReputationRep:
    ''The face of the Big Ben is 20 diameters in width'' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Jamie Lester "The face of the clock is 20 diameters in width"

Alan Sugar to Stuart "My advisors looked at me, and they said to me...You're full of ****"

Haha!

Edit: Ahh beaten to it

ReputationRep:
    Alex vs. Chris in the boardroom: Chris let me finish, Ch - when you, wh- WHEN!

I rewound so many times

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure melissa once said a sentence with the word 'Manoeuvrement' in it, is that even a word??
    Joanna thinks the colour blue represents happiness, and it is also the colour for gays ahahah!! She is the best because she is from Leicester like me woooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yes! :awesome: Melissa had so many funny lines, she was such a weirdo. In a nice way :p:
    God no- I absolutely hated her! So annoying!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.