Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

help me quick im so worried :( Watch

please do not tell me how much of an idiot i am

had a one night stand with a 16 year old girl (im 21), she told me she was 18

i was a huge idiot and went bareback, i felt her implant in her arm before though and there was definately one there

what kind of trouble could i get into? im panicking like mad , she has text me a few times casually

im so ****ing worried guys , im clean std wise btw

ReputationRep:
    You can't get into any trouble, she's above the age of consent and she has an implant. Pat yourself on the back and go have a beer.

ReputationRep:
    Why you're both at the legal age of consent!

What trouble can you get in?

(Original post by JCC-MGS)
    You can't get into any trouble, she's above the age of consent and she has an implant. Pat yourself on the back and go have a beer.
    im worried people will think im a perv, most of my mates wouldent dream going bareback in case of pregnancy, i mean whats the implant rate like?

(Original post by fletchdd02)
    Why you're both at the legal age of consent!

What trouble can you get in?
    i dont know, having sex with someone too many years under me? could i go on the sex offenders register, and then if she gets pregnant my parents will be like 'wtf you had sex with a 16 year old'

ReputationRep:
    If she definitely had an implant, I'm not sure that time is of the essense as implied in the title...

(Original post by -Liam-)
    If she definitely had an implant, I'm not sure that time is of the essense as implied in the title...
    well i mean i felt a fuse shaped thing in her arm where the bicep lies, im 99 percent sure this is it? she told me she had one and i asked to check

and i dont get your joke lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i mean i felt a fuse shaped thing in her arm where the bicep lies, im 99 percent sure this is it? she told me she had one and i asked to check

and i dont get your joke lol
    Chill.

16 is the legal age of consent, meaning if they're over 16 a 160 year old could do em.
    An implant is one of the safest forms of contraception.

ReputationRep:
    please do not tell me how much of an idiot i am

had a one night stand with a 16 year old girl (im 21), she told me she was 18

i was a huge idiot and went bareback, i felt her implant in her arm before though and there was definately one there

what kind of trouble could i get into? im panicking like mad , she has text me a few times casually

im so ****ing worried guys , im clean std wise btw
    Do you check girls in clubs for implants and pull them based on whether they have them? Nice technique.

ReputationRep:

i dont know, having sex with someone too many years under me? could i go on the sex offenders register, and then if she gets pregnant my parents will be like 'wtf you had sex with a 16 year old'
    There isn't such thing as having sex with someone too many years younger as long as it's legal, which it is! I doubt she will be pregnant if she had an implant!

Chill the **** out man

(Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Do you check girls in clubs for implants and pull them based on whether they have them? Nice technique.
    lol no it was presex and i went through a checklist, i asked her age, she lied, and then i made sure she was on the implant

ReputationRep:
    lol no it was presex and i went through a checklist, i asked her age, she lied, and then i made sure she was on the implant
    If she lied once, she could lie again The implant may have been out of date..

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear lord... A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD?! You sick sick person. I hope the fuzz take you in as soon as possible.

:dry:

ReputationRep:
    With a 16 year old? That's so weird man must have been a total mind-**** when you found out. 16 is so young, it's liking sleeping with a child. wtf

(Original post by looking)
    With a 16 year old? That's so weird man must have been a total mind-**** when you found out. 16 is so young, it's liking sleeping with a child. wtf
    thanks ma, worried like mad again argh, i feel such a tit im having panic attacks non stop

ReputationRep:
    Your not in trouble

(Original post by Gemma :)!)
    If she lied once, she could lie again The implant may have been out of date..
    they last 3 years?

is 16 really bad for my age? it was unknown she was that young

ReputationRep:
    thanks ma, worried like mad again argh, i feel such a tit im having panic attacks non stop
    You didn't know so it's not your fault. I know guys who would deliberately sleep with a 16yr old if she was hot.
    Just relax, you are in the clear. Go and have a beer.

ReputationRep:
    they last 3 years?

is 16 really bad for my age? it was unknown she was that young
    Your point being? She might have had it for three years and a month!

ReputationRep:
    im worried people will think im a perv, most of my mates wouldent dream going bareback in case of pregnancy, i mean whats the implant rate like?
    Mate, the implant is the most effective form of contraception there is. If you felt one then you have nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Implant is 99.9%, it's the safest form of contraception out there so you should be safe.

On the other hand, why has nobody suggested an STD check?! :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.