Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I've received an offer to study Physics at Durham (on UCAS track) but they haven't yet told me which college I've been allocated to. From what I understand to get an offer from track means I've already been allocated. Does anyone know when they'll let me know which college I've got?
    Sorry if this is covered somewhere else already btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmyjack32)
    Ok, I've received an offer to study Physics at Durham (on UCAS track) but they haven't yet told me which college I've been allocated to. From what I understand to get an offer from track means I've already been allocated. Does anyone know when they'll let me know which college I've got?
    Sorry if this is covered somewhere else already btw
    As of this year, an offer on track does not mean you have been allocated to a college, only that you definitely will be. Your offer will be updated when this allocation does occur.

And yes, this is covered in several other places

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that
    Although, you should have been sent log-in details for the Durham uni site
    www.dur.ac.uk/aes
    something like that?

Login, then go to colleges on the left.
    This should come up with which college your application has at least been sent to, regardless of offers.

At least it was like this when I applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiling...Rain)
    Although, you should have been sent log-in details for the Durham uni site
    www.dur.ac.uk/aes
    something like that?

Login, then go to colleges on the left.
    This should come up with which college your application has at least been sent to, regardless of offers.

At least it was like this when I applied
    It would seem this link is no longer included. My status simply says:

* Your application has been received by a College
    * A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details

Although on the useful links section it does say: "Successful applicants will receive confirmation of their college via UCAS track" (which is not yet the case).
    Durham track is rather confusing :confused:
    However I know I have an offer for some college so that cant be too bad...

ReputationRep:
    It would seem this link is no longer included. My status simply says:

* Your application has been received by a College
    * A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details

Although on the useful links section it does say: "Successful applicants will receive confirmation of their college via UCAS track" (which is not yet the case).
    Durham track is rather confusing :confused:
    However I know I have an offer for some college so that cant be too bad...
    Does it have any sort of symbol next to the college like a 'V' or something?

ReputationRep:
    Well on UCAS Track it does (it has T as I applied to Trevelyan) but its had that since I first applied. Can't find anything else like that. Thanks for trying to help though, I probably should stop worrying as I'm sure I'll be told sooner or later haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position, i dont think there is anyway to find out until Durham write to us advising what college we will be based in. Be patient, i know its hard though!

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I got my letter about 3/4 weeks after UCAS offer from St.Cuths saying I'd been allocated from castle

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer on UCAS over a month ago, saying I should hear about the college within about 3/4 weeks, and haven't heard a single thing since! I may give them a call/email at some point about it.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a campus code in your offer, that'll tell you which college you're at.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.