Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite confused about what my fee status is, so here's some info:

- I'm applying for entry in October 2011

- I currently have indefinite leave to remain in the UK which I obtained in July 2010

- Before that I had time restricted visas which allowed me to reside for any period of time in the UK from July 2006 to January 2011

- I know I'm supposed to be resident in the UK for three years prior to the start of my course (ie from October 2008 to October 2011) but in this period (up to July 2010) I only came to the UK during the holidays because I had full time education in another country outside the EU. I've moved schools to the UK now for Year 13 though.

ReputationRep:
    What nationality are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    What nationality are you?
    Im not from the UK or EU, that should be all that matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wacky9873)
    Im not from the UK or EU, that should be all that matters
    It is.
    You don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wacky9873)
    I'm quite confused about what my fee status is, so here's some info:

- I'm applying for entry in October 2011

- I currently have indefinite leave to remain in the UK which I obtained in July 2010

- Before that I had time restricted visas which allowed me to reside for any period of time in the UK from July 2006 to January 2011

- I know I'm supposed to be resident in the UK for three years prior to the start of my course (ie from October 2008 to October 2011) but in this period (up to July 2010) I only came to the UK during the holidays because I had full time education in another country outside the EU. I've moved schools to the UK now for Year 13 though.
    Very unlikely because you won't have been in the UK for 3 years, and sounds like you' only moved here for the purpose of education (and your not allowed a loan if you only moved here permanently for education)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.