Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me this?:confused:

Thank You.

ReputationRep:
    I've actually read their webpage on this today because my friend is interested in doing the same thing. I think you could transfer after 2nd year to the 3rd year of med but you need to average a mark of 66 over first and second year across your modules and they said they make about 15 offers a year to transfer.

I don't know how many 2nd year undergrads there'd be to start with though, and of those how many would be applying to transfer, so I couldn't really tell you what the probability of success is. I guess the best thing to do to properly assess your chances would be to ask them how many applications they receive a year and then try and find someone on here who has managed to do it for tips on making a successful application.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible....
    But then again alot of Biomedical students see it as a "back door to medicine" so alot of people will be just as focused on this fast track scheme. So it'll be tough...but if you slog it ....achievable

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.