Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Disney internship in London(12 months) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi my uni has just advertised an internship for disney. They have put the different internships roles but they haven't explained the roles. What I mean is they have said that there are internships in marketing,digital marketing etc but they don't explain them.

So I was hoping if anyone has ever worked for Disney in London and your experiences and also how can I stand out.

ReputationRep:
    And does anyone even know what digital marketing is????

ReputationRep:
    Have they put anything on about how to apply?

a web link or something... Sorry, I hate to be a pain but I'd be really interested in applying for an internship with Disney if it has anything to do with what I did my degree in (Film Production)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    Have they put anything on about how to apply?

a web link or something... Sorry, I hate to be a pain but I'd be really interested in applying for an internship with Disney if it has anything to do with what I did my degree in (Film Production)
    I think they have loads of jobs. My uni just provided the different internships available for business students like marketing etc, but they haven't said much about the roles.

I know how to apply, they have told us how to do it.

ReputationRep:
    really hope i get through

ReputationRep:
    The deadline has closed on the 23rd December. I just wanted to kow if anyone had any experience with Disney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    The deadline has closed on the 23rd December. I just wanted to kow if anyone had any experience with Disney.
    Link?

ReputationRep:
    the illuminati are making their final move.

:evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatalie01x)
    Link?
    It was advertised in my unis placement centre for marketing roles in central London. It said the dealine was the 23rd December. You could see if they have a website or email them with the area you want to work in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.