Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls... Watch

ReputationRep:
    1) Leave the door unlocked when taking a piss.
    2) Have friends that congregate around the girl taking a piss.
    3) These friends then proceed to take photos of aforementioned girl taking a piss
    4) Friends later upload photos of the girl taking a piss on popular social networking site.
    5) Piss victim then subsequently leaves comments such as, "Oh my Godd!!!11 Delete this!!!". And then proceeds to leave the photos tagged for us guys to get off on.

Bizarre urinating ritual.

ReputationRep:
    No one normal does any one of those things except the first.

ReputationRep:
    To get attention innit.

Why do you care?

ReputationRep:
    girls

ReputationRep:
    LOl i actually have a few girls on my facebook that have basicly done all of these , who knows ...wierd creatures ,girls eyyy

ReputationRep:
    Blokes don't know the answer to this question and girls won't tell you the truth about it; you will never know.

ReputationRep:
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I have actually NEVER seen that happen?

ReputationRep:
    no idea but they are all true

ReputationRep:
    Because they want to afirm the size of their vagoo.

ReputationRep:
    lolwut? Never witnessed it.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't the girl taking a leak realise that there were people congregating around her taking indecent pictures and try to nip the evil in the bud?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makubex)
    girls
    hate much?

ReputationRep:
    Never seen it or done it, but I know the kind of pictures you're talking about. It's weird. But no, it's not normal.

ReputationRep:
    never seen that... I see many many girl-girl kisses when obviously sober posted on facebook . POSTING them themselves, no excuse... for the guys attention
    I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awesome-o)
    5) Piss victim then subsequently leaves comments such as, "Oh my Godd!!!11 Delete this!!!". And then proceeds to leave the photos tagged for us guys to get off on.
    I don't get it....why would you fap to a girl sat on the toilet?

I mean, I'm not being naive- I know people are into that, but it's hardly a hardcore urophilia themed photoshoot, but a girl with her jeggins round her ankles making this face --> :eek: it doesn't sound awfully sexy.

ReputationRep:
    1) I don't
    2) They don't
    3) They don't
    4) They don't
    5) Because of the above, I don't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    3) These friends then proceed to take photos of aforementioned girl taking a piss
    4) Friends later upload photos of the girl taking a piss on popular social networking site.

i dont understand it either, but my friends dont do that anyway, theres maybe the odd picture taken in the ladies toilets but never when actually sat on it having a wee, but then im the kind of person that locks the toilet door even when im at home completely alone so i definately wouldnt do it on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)

what? That is hardly a common occurence.
    My guess is that you were on one of those 'popular social networking sites' and you happened to see this and stereotyped every other girl. Am I right?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone has ever (soberly) done that. Please don't generalise

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.