Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

WW3 is needed: Global sterilisation procedure imminent watch

ReputationRep:
    The latest disputes between North and South Korea have raised diplomatic tensions and the likelihood of war is increasing every hour. To most people, war is an act of vengeance and adversely affects people who don't want war, so it is considered unfair. To some extent I agree with this; though the current state of society suggests war is needed to cleanse the periphery. From a global perspective, the majority of people are in the periphery. They work subsistent jobs and lead a remedial life; though supporting the economy by doing so. You and I are both in the periphery but governmental figures and key players at the top of the social heirachy are not. These will be the people who will most likely escape the effects of war and forge a new future, learning from the mistakes of the past.

Society is defunt. Attitudes and beliefs are compounded by successive globalization and cultural hegemony whereby authoritarian beliefs aren't questioned as media influences our life. Darwinian natural selection does not take place and has not taken place for some time now due to the expansion of the EU where ideologies of diversity and equality amongst society are increasing in a society unable to sustain itself. As the population increases and a spatial imbalance between population and resources grows, this is going to effect people's life. Energy is imported from politically insecure nations such as Russia; though decreasing global energy supplies means the Western World will face an energy deficit withing 100 years if infinite renewable sources aren't produced. The added pressure of an increasing population that, which coupled with ideologies of equality will affect our life's, your children's futures. If the surplus population were reduced and Africa was cleansed of HIV - Millennium Development Objectives met, then living standards will increase globally. However, who am I to say who dies and who lives? I am not 'God', nor do a carry tainted Nazi beliefs.

If WW3 were to happen, then I could confidently say that yes, society will suffer and biodiversity will be affected but these are the first stages to achieving a 'Utopian' society where only the strongest survive and self perpetuating dimensions of poverty are replaced by a community that has the ability to sustain itself in an environmentally friendly way. If I was going to be radical, I would take a genotype from every race and kill off the remaining race. So in theory, I would take a Chinese genotype and remove the surplus Chinese population and so on until I have culminated a distinctive collection of ethnically diverse genes. The overall result would mean I would preserve biodiversity, but at very small numbers which do not add pressure onto infrastructure and ultimately resources. However, if such power were to exist, I am unfortunate not to carry it; though nuclear threats may sterilise the planet in a dissimilar way; though the overall product will be similar to above - I'll leave Science to answer that.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    Go outside and talk to a member of the opposite sex

(You seem to be out of touch with your humanity)

ReputationRep:
    WW3 will happen in our lifetime thats for sure.

The interesting part is who will start it. But whoever wins i believe willhave some sort of empire over the losers.

Oh and you're nearly all right every you said in the post OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruv)
    The latest disputes between North and South Korea have raised diplomatic tensions and the likelihood of war is increasing every hour. To most people, war is an act of vengeance and adversely affects people who don't want war, so it is considered unfair. To some extent I agree with this; though the current state of society suggests war is needed to cleanse the periphery. From a global perspective, the majority of people are in the periphery. They work subsistent jobs and lead a remedial life; though supporting the economy by doing so. You and I are both in the periphery but governmental figures and key players at the top of the social heirachy are not. These will be the people who will most likely escape the effects of war and forge a new future, learning from the mistakes of the past.

Society is defunt. Attitudes and beliefs are compounded by successive globalization and cultural hegemony whereby authoritarian beliefs aren't questioned as media influences our life. Darwinian natural selection does not take place and has not taken place for some time now due to the expansion of the EU where ideologies of diversity and equality amongst society are increasing in a society unable to sustain itself. As the population increases and a spatial imbalance between population and resources grows, this is going to effect people's life. Energy is imported from politically insecure nations such as Russia; though decreasing global energy supplies means the Western World will face an energy deficit withing 100 years if infinite renewable sources aren't produced. The added pressure of an increasing population that, which coupled with ideologies of equality will affect our life's, your children's futures. If the surplus population were reduced and Africa was cleansed of HIV - Millennium Development Objectives met, then living standards will increase globally. However, who am I to say who dies and who lives? I am not 'God', nor do a carry tainted Nazi beliefs.

If WW3 were to happen, then I could confidently say that yes, society will suffer and biodiversity will be affected but these are the first stages to achieving a 'Utopian' society where only the strongest survive and self perpetuating dimensions of poverty are replaced by a community that has the ability to sustain itself in an environmentally friendly way. If I was going to be radical, I would take a genotype from every race and kill off the remaining race. So in theory, I would take a Chinese genotype and remove the surplus Chinese population and so on until I have culminated a distinctive collection of ethnically diverse genes. The overall result would mean I would preserve biodiversity, but at very small numbers which do not add pressure onto infrastructure and ultimately resources. However, if such power were to exist, I am unfortunate not to carry it; though nuclear threats may sterilise the planet in a dissimilar way; though the overall product will be similar to above - I'll leave Science to answer that.
    I has a belly button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    I has a belly button

:O Really? Same! How long have you had yours for? I've had mine since I was born.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Why is nobody taking the OP seriously?

(Original post by Bruv)

Thank you Emmanuel Goldstein :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruv)

They won't escape the effects of the nuclear world war. Once it is all over, there will be very little left to forge a new future...... The politicians/ruling elite won't survive to carry on ruling..

Just look at the disruption the snow has caused in britain.... imagine what would happen if nuclear bombs hit it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    WW3 will happen in our lifetime thats for sure.

The interesting part is who will start it. But whoever wins i believe willhave some sort of empire over the losers.

Oh and you're nearly all right every you said in the post OP.
    a world war effectively means wars being conducted across several continents.....
    it can mean a bunch of wars being fought for different reasons.... ie. north/south korea/china/japan, or india/pak over kashmir etc...

don't think there will exactly be a "winner" as we have seen in the previous world wars... it'll pretty much be mass destruction no an unimaginable scale...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    I has a belly button
    That made me soil myself with laughter, bravo, bravo!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.