Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have I missed my chance with her? :s Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    oK, long story short: Basically I've known this girl for years but never had much contact with her (I live in England, She lives in Spain), but for some reason we started chatting quite a lot on msn (till late nights on a daily basis), there was quite a good vibe, a bit of flirting, banter... etc. and we agreed to meet up at xmas holiday as I was going back to Spain, also she remarked that she is not looking for a relationship (neither am I) so everything looked good.

Now that I am here I have been hanging out with her quite a lot and it's all great, cinema, food, night out with common friends, and a DVD at home... and top of that I'm going with her to the library to revise every single day. Thing is that past week was quite good, I think I could have made a move but I didn't and now I'm getting the impression that maybe she will just see me as a friend and I'm starting to think that it's been my fault and that now I have completely blown it and missed my chance and days go by (I have two weeks left here) and I feel that there is no progress at all :s.

What do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dission)
    she remarked that she is not looking for a relationship
    In my opinion this isn't her playing hard to get. Sorry.
    • TSR Support Team

Talk to her about it, what's the worse than can happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liaf)
    In my opinion this isn't her playing hard to get. Sorry.

But that's the kind of mixed signals that I'm getting. On one hand she has told me things like that, there's some flirting but on the other hand it's like nothing is happening, whether it's my fault or not I don't know.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Talk to her about it, what's the worse than can happen.
    Yer. In fact, she knows I have a very good friend that I tell everything, and she asked me "in the case we had sex, would you tell X?", I think I gave the right answer and then she said "it's good to know". But as I said, then I get mixed signals, like I'm trying to meet up with her outside the library thing and it's quite difficult.

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as missing chances really... unless she gets with someone else.

If she finds you attractive and likes you... it doesnt matter how long you take to make a move, as long as shes not with someone.. you'll always have an oppurtunity.

and if she doesnt like you that way.. then its not possible to have a missed a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Well...theres only one way to find out :yep::yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.