Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got my AS OCR Unit 1 Critical Thinking exam on January 10th and don't know whether or not to revise for it. Is it worth revising for? Does anyone actually care about it? Is it hard? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe look at past papers???

ReputationRep:
    we have a book that our teacher advised us to read as our revision, so I would say don't do nothing but you dont need to do much. maybe go over some things the day before you you have in your mind the sort of things the markers look for

ReputationRep:
    generally it's easy to get a B, if you want that A you might have to revise a little

ReputationRep:
    Don't you need to know 40 fallacies and things?
    Apparently it's easy if you're smart, but disproportionally difficult if you're not so clever. I expect it focuses more on abstract thinking if that's really the case.

I was going to take it, dropped out though. Should change my sig

ReputationRep:
    think of the question you just asked critically and you'll get the answer

ReputationRep:
    Critical Thinking is the worst subject of all time.

Skills are useless. Uni's rarely accept it. So incredibly boring.

If you want the UCAS points then I'd revise. If you plan on going to a decent university then don't bother.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.