This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
when you go to the hairdressers what type of cut do you ask for?
Haircuts? Foreign concept, I'm afraid.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Talking of haircuts, I forget where - but I saw an advertisement for a hoover attachment that would cut your hair.

Bizarre.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Talking of haircuts, I forget where - but I saw an advertisement for a hoover attachment that would cut your hair.

Bizarre.
The opening scene of Wayne's World, by any chance?
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
The opening scene of Wayne's World, by any chance?
Regrettably this was real. Well... American, so I suppose you could say surreal. Which it most certainly was.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I say "my usual"... stuck in a style rut I am... well, the cut is the same but the color always differs.
Moog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Posted by Pencil Queen - 1 Hour Ago at 08:05 PM
"I don't like hairdressers - I cut my own hair or get my mum in law to give me a trim"

CHEAP SKATE!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moog)
"I don't like hairdressers - I cut my own hair or get my mum in law to give me a trim"

CHEAP SKATE!
Cheaper still would be letting it grow - that way you don't have to buy scissors.
muffem
Report 16 years ago
I shave my hair with a bic razor around the sides, and I have 4 inces of hair on top which usually sags over the sides
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I ask for it 'funky looking'...
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I haven't had my hair cut since June last year, mainly through my own lazyness but people keep saying I look "emo" :mad:

Might have to get a trim...
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
'2 on the back and sides'
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
gays,

You should all grow mullets!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moog)

CHEAP SKATE!
Well if you like paying £40 to get your hair cut to look just like everybody else go ahead.

I'd rather spend the money on something important (you could get 2 yrs membership of greenpeace for the price of a haircut) and look how I like than spend over an hour making awkward conversation with people I have nothing in common with for the sake of looking like yet another clone.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Well if you like paying £40 to get your hair cut to look just like everybody else go ahead.

I'd rather spend the money on something important (you could get 2 yrs membership of greenpeace for the price of a haircut) and look how I like than spend over an hour making awkward conversation with people I have nothing in common with for the sake of looking like yet another clone.
Why fund a large group of terrorist hippies?
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)

My haircuts cost £3. with 25% tip
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ToshTrent)
Why fund a large group of terrorist hippies?
As I say I don't like to fund hairdressers
Moog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Pencil Queen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh your one of those irritating types r u? Oh look at me im so different, I don't like to fit in with society I just look skanky and think of myself being so above everyone else. You'l probably turn into a goth next.

Oh, and when u get a haircut you don't look like everyone else. Thats why they ask you what you want!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moog)
Oh your one of those irritating types r u? Oh look at me im so different, I don't like to fit in with society I just look skanky and think of myself being so above everyone else. You'l probably turn into a goth next.

Oh, and when u get a haircut you don't look like everyone else. Thats why they ask you what you want!
Oh you're one of those irritating types are you? The people who make assumptions and base judgements on them without having half of the information available.

I don't cut my own hair to look different - but I refuse to pay for someone else to do a task I'm more than capable of doing myself. Do you pay for someone else to cut your toenails? Is that because you like to cut them into interesting shapes and pretend to be zany or is it because you don't see the expenditure as a valid use of your money.

And I'm too healthy looking and happy to make a good goth so I've always refrained (although the whole corset thing appeals greatly).

ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moog)

Here! Here!

I agree with you on that account Moog.

Not to sure about the Gothic type, though, perhaps more of a "Punk" cuz that would be a easy way to look different, and a classic type of home grown, c*cked up hair style.

No offence, just think it looks well cack myself

Regards
Tosh
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ToshTrent)
Here! Here!

I agree with you on that account Moog.

Regards
Tosh
Funny that's the second time in less than an hour I've seen you post solely to agree with moog...do you fancy him (don't worry UKL is a very tolerant forum)?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads