Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

That one REALLY annoying song you can't get out of your head?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    This happens to me all the time, I end up singing one song for weeks on end!!

At the mo it's Bruno Mars's "Grenade"... driving me crazy! First time I heard it I thought it was really bad but after I listened to it again I can't get it out of my head. LOL any tips?? (Apart from the obvious "sing a new song"... it never works)

:headhurts:

ReputationRep:
    Willow - whip my hair

I cant get it out my head until I listen to it.

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard this Willow song and I must say I'm glad, judging by tsr's reaction.

Mine is erm...First Orgasm by Dresden Dolls. It's weird, I listened to it once about a week ago, and since then 'I'm too busy to have friends/A lover would just complicate my plans' pops into my head so unexpectedly all the time, just those two lines.

ReputationRep:
    Shine A Light by McFly Feat. Taio Cruz. However, now I hear it all the time it isn't annoying =/ I kinda like it. (DAMN)

ReputationRep:
    Willow tops anything at the moment. But it's annoying, in a sort of fun way - you can't help but say it over and over again like it's a training regime for speech :K:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    I've never heard this Willow song and I must say I'm glad, judging by tsr's reaction.

Mine is erm...First Orgasm by Dresden Dolls. It's weird, I listened to it once about a week ago, and since then 'I'm too busy to have friends/A lover would just complicate my plans' pops into my head so unexpectedly all the time, just those two lines.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mKAgb5px0

Go on...click it! You know you want to :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mKAgb5px0

Go on...click it! You know you want to :gah:
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    :unimpressed:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Willow tops anything at the moment. But it's annoying, in a sort of fun way - you can't help but say it over and over again like it's a training regime for speech :K:
    I know it's awful! I love doing the actions for it LOL, though my sis was doing it the other day and gave herself a nice bloody nose!! Not recommended!!

(Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Willow - whip my hair

I cant get it out my head until I listen to it.
    I find this makes it worse!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.