Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got a new job and they are about 5 males that work there, I'm the only girl. They're all quite cool and friendly. I was wondering if I should get them all a small xmas gift just cos I'm a nice person lol. If so, what would be appropriate. Most of them have a gf and one is married with a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Card?

ReputationRep:
    A card each will do. Maybe some aftershave for one you fancy? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    A card each will do. Maybe some aftershave for one you fancy? :dontknow:
    I thought that only old men are happy to receive aftershave or scarfs. What about a bottle of wine to drink after work. Nothing more just talking and a glass of wine for each of them. Or go for beer. they will like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sizzzla112)
    I just got a new job and they are about 5 males that work there, I'm the only girl. They're all quite cool and friendly. I was wondering if I should get them all a small xmas gift just cos I'm a nice person lol. If so, what would be appropriate. Most of them have a gf and one is married with a kid.
    Do a general office gift; bake some christmas cookies, make a cake, or buy them if its better for you then you have things like chocolates/donuts/panettone etc. Dont go for individual christmas pressies so soon especially all males.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.