Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some people just have no souls. Sometimes I wish I could return to the naive little being I used to be but I am too old to ignore how messed up the world is.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps they are nihilists? Or perhaps they believe only they exist? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You're like 16 you faux-precocious pillock, you're not too old for a damn thing

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by 'soul'?

ReputationRep:
    Where's is :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Some people? apparently no one has a soul. :eyebrow:

:iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe there's is no humanity. Who's knows...'s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firaila)
    Where's is :facepalm:
    I know. It's irritating me too but I can't change it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    What do you mean by 'soul'?
    My definition: The ability to feel guilt remorse for you actions as to apologise and not repeat them. The ability to feel compassion. Understanding. The ability to WANT to help even in situations where that might not be possible.

ReputationRep:
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sani-Insanity)
    My definition: The ability to feel guilt remorse for you actions as to apologise and not repeat them. The ability to feel compassion. Understanding. The ability to WANT to help even in situations where that might not be possible.
    By that definition (which I dispute) not everybody does have a soul. But then this assumes that guilt/remorse is the best thing. If people weren't emotionally compromised then they wouldn't need to feel these feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sani-Insanity)
    Some people just have no souls. Sometimes I wish I could return to the naive little being I used to be but I am too old to ignore how messed up the world is.
    Do something about it.

Fight to impose democracy, overthrow dictators, help the disadvantaged - you have the power to make the world a better place if you put your mind to it.

ReputationRep:
    You're gonna have to expand on that....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.