Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am a journalism trainee writing a feature about the work placements for Catch-22 magazine and I need YOUR stories! I am after all, the good, the bad and the ugly internship experiences, so please get in touch, or post a comment on the forum.
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    All the best,
    Tina

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you want journalism work placement stories only? If not, I'm quite happy to post my experience.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! On the contrary, I would like to hear as diverse stories as possible!
    I'm looking forward to hearing your story - fire away

p.s. for the article, I would very much prefer you to tell the story in your own words, so, if you could give me a brief idea of what was your experience like, I will prefer to make a short interview over the phone (in which case I'll need your number), or in person (in you are based in London) - would this be an option?

ReputationRep:
    When I was on vetty w/e there was one practice that made me stand in the corner, on my feet all sodding day. Ignored me if I asked questions, shouted or tutted at me if I moved and generally performed some absolutely awful animal care.

Don't know if that's interesting enough though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    When I was on vetty w/e there was one practice that made me stand in the corner, on my feet all sodding day. Ignored me if I asked questions, shouted or tutted at me if I moved and generally performed some absolutely awful animal care.
    That sounds great/awful! I'd definitely like to hear more!
    Can you leave some contact information for me to get in touch with you?
    Thanks for the reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TinaRemiz)
    That sounds great/awful! I'd definitely like to hear more!
    Can you leave some contact information for me to get in touch with you?
    Thanks for the reply!
    Yes, I don;t particularly mind as long as I remain anonymous if you refer to me in your magazine :ninja:.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.