Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how much rubbish do you throw away each week? on average I put out at least 5 to 8 bin bags( i once put out 15 black bags- After last christmas)
    i would recycle but the bin men in my area usually just chuck recycling bags in with usual waste

is the amount i throw away excessive , i did use to be really keen on recycling but don't bother anymore as my neighbours put out loads of bags filled with empty cans of booze and dirty nappies in their recycling bags

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.