The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Still Not Got Acknowledgement

Hello, I sent UCAS off 8th December and a day or two after got acknowledgement emails from three of my choices just saying thanks for applying we have received your application and so on. Despite this I have yet to receive such an email from Nottingham and Nottingham Trent and it's been almost two weeks. I posted a similar thread last week with people saying 'it'll come' and so on but the paranoid side of me thinks something might be wrong. Is it just a matter of them not sending such an email to any applicants or any applicants for my course (psychology) or should I try to contact them?

Thanks
Reply 1
Im sure they wil let you know if something is wrong. This is the year where everyone sends off their applications and they get really bundled up with their acknowledgements just be patient is all i can say if it gets to january and u still havent got one then call them up and ask because I know nottingham sends out portals and acknowledgements coz i got mine 2 days after i sent mine off. It may also depend on the course too.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2

Check your junk mail just in case. I havent got an acknowledgement from manchester and my app was sent a month ago, may have accidentally deleted it but I know they've received it because they emailed my college
Reply 3
I haven't received any achknowledgements at all !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending