Post A level offers status Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bond
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Post A levellers: How many of your offers have you got in so far?
Which uni's are missing? Thanks
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Missing Durham, Nottingham, Leicester, Southampton, Manchester.
All for psychology.
Bond
Rep:
?
(Original post by Peapod)
Missing Durham, Nottingham, Leicester, Southampton, Manchester.
All for psychology.
thanks peapod. My cousin who's applied for history is missing Bristol and Durham. He's away on his gap year but keeps calling to find out what's happening...
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm post A-level and I've applied for History, too. I've got an offer from Royal Holloway, rejections from Cambridge and Exeter and I'm still waiting for Durham and Nottingham. Good luck to your cousin, I might see him if we're both lucky and get in.
butterflew
Report 16 years ago
have had replies from bristol, york, southampton, exeter, birmingham, but then i did apply quite early. (english)
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've applied for history courses (though not the same type/area of history at all unis) and have had offers from Cambridge, Birmingham and Exeter. Am still waiting for Durham and St Andrews, who are certainly taking their time!
Bond
Rep:
?
(Original post by B00kwOrm)
I'm post A-level and I've applied for History, too. I've got an offer from Royal Holloway, rejections from Cambridge and Exeter and I'm still waiting for Durham and Nottingham. Good luck to your cousin, I might see him if we're both lucky and get in.

Thanks. He's had an offer from Exeter and York. What A's did you do and what grades?
B00kwOrm
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bond)
Thanks. He's had an offer from Exeter and York. What A's did you do and what grades?
Well, congratulations to him. I did English Literature, French, German and History and Psychology for AS, I got AAABC respectively. The B in History was a right bummer, I was expecting an A :mad: Anyway... what are you applying for, Bond, and where?
katini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've got offers from UEA, Leicester, Glasgow, Sheffield and Durham (which is my first choice). I was rejected by Cambridge. I'm doing History (w/ Politics).
B00kwOrm
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by katini)
I've got offers from UEA, Leicester, Glasgow, Sheffield and Durham (which is my first choice). I was rejected by Cambridge. I'm doing History (w/ Politics).
Congratulations!!! Did you apply for History or SPS at Cambridge and which college there?
katini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I applied for History at Clare College and although I was pooled, nothing came of it.

I'm more than happy to be going to Durham!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Law - SOAS/Essex = Unconditional

LSE, UCL, King's, Durham are missing
Bond
Rep:
?
(Original post by B00kwOrm)
Well, congratulations to him. I did English Literature, French, German and History and Psychology for AS, I got AAABC respectively. The B in History was a right bummer, I was expecting an A :mad: Anyway... what are you applying for, Bond, and where?
I'm a graduate but check in for my cousin. Wish this had been round in my day!
B00kwOrm
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bond)
I'm a graduate but check in for my cousin. Wish this had been round in my day!
Ok then, what degree have you got?
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i applied to Bristol Imperial and Cam this year... Cam pooled and rejected, and an offer from Imperial. Bristol told me when i went for the open day that they'd make me an offer, but that was 6 weeks ago now...
katini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i applied to Bristol Imperial and Cam this year... Cam pooled and rejected, and an offer from Imperial. Bristol told me when i went for the open day that they'd make me an offer, but that was 6 weeks ago now...

What subject did you apply for (and also what Cam college)? Is Bristol your first choice?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads