Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's wrong with me - destined to loss friends? watch

Announcements

For some reason, people get really close to me and then I get bored of them/fed up..like one of my friends at uni im really close to, but she did this one thing that annoyed me and ever since then Ive tainted her of an image as a smelly, fat and rude girl with bad spending problems (I think this in my head of course, dont say it)..I was supposed to see her this hol but haven't made an effort AT ALL..like I wait for people to approach me/text me....

She did and calle dme but i didnt pick up, because Im too focused on my work for my finals after xmas...she gets annoyed easily, Ive decded im not gna text anyone this hol until they do me...am I being selfish and do you think shell think wth is going on since were so close usually?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a ****ing foreign idiot.

What the hell are you on about?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.