Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically i need some advice!. I pulled this girl a few nights ago i started dancing with her and she starting getting off with me then she took my phone and put her name and number on it.
    So i text her and add her on facebook the next day and she replied it was all cool then after 3 days she just hasnt replied and my text was just a normal text chatting about crap that we were talking about at the time. Now its been over a day since she replied and i just can't see her texting me back as its been over a day.?

Wtf do i do i really like her ect ect ect but i don't wanna look desperate or pester her i actually wanna get to know her properly and take her out!.

I was thinking of either texting her like 'I take it your not intereseted then?' or waiting a few weeks and trying again.?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advanced for any helpful posts!.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe shes playing hard to get- if she is drop her.

Maybe shes not interested- drop her.

You get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperKell)
    Maybe shes playing hard to get- if she is drop her.

Maybe shes not interested- drop her.

You get the idea.
    Damn your sig is so ****ing distracting.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...torName=Y-U-NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    Damn your sig is so ****ing distracting.

:awesome:
    Extremely! Took me a little while to scroll down lool. And I'm a girl!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's playing hard to get.

If so, it will take a bit longer for her to reply.

When/If she does reply, text back asking "who's this?" which will imply you no longer have her saved on your phone as a contact.

She will feel **** and think you really aren't that bothered about it.

At this point it could go either way, if she likes you enough (which if she's finding the need to play hard to get suggests she does like you) then she will fix up and communicate with you properly whilst also feeling that she needs to keep you interested (oh yes, the tables have turned..*****!).

OR, she might be so disheartened she just won't text back.

ReputationRep:
    You say 'I take it you're not interested then' and you come across as a needy prick. Wait a few weeks and she won't remember who you are.

You made contact. If she's interested, she'll respond. Realise that a chick sticking her number in your phone doesn't have to mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    If she was intrested, she would text back. End of. But leave it a few days as she could be playing hard to get. I'd very much doubt she will have forgotten - an active decision will have been made!

ReputationRep:
    She's probably playing hard to get.
    Wait for about 24hours.
    If she's not interested, she wont respond to you at all or she might respond after few days or so.

I did this the opposite way around... she was texting me endlessly and I stopped replying. That was due to me forgetting partly because life overtook me around that time, and by the time I got my head together I decided I didn't want to talk anymore.

She never tried to text me again.

ReputationRep:
      Don't get too fixated on one encounter on a night out, I wouldn't even leave it a 'few weeks' like you have asked, OP. You have her Facebook, drop her a hi sometime. But it has been one day, little patience fella.

To add, SuperKell's signature and Addzter's meme pic are incredibly valuable contributions to this thread :cookie:

ReputationRep:
      Give it a few days and text again, don't be like "I take it you're not interested" just be friendly and chatty.

ReputationRep:
      Darling,

She is either playing hard to get, busy or not interested.

I wouldn't bank on her though.

xoxo

I'm not one to assume a girl is always interested after a drunken night out. But i'm a bit surprised at how randomly she stopped texting me.
      If it was the next day and she didn't reply fair enough or when i added her on facebook and didn't reply it would of been obvious she wasn't really attracted to me. But after three days of getting on really well and she fits me quite well it just seems so random and a shame.!

I think i'm just gonna leave it and possibly throw her a 'Hey how are you x' in Jan, if i still feel bothered.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
      Just pull some other ***** yo

ReputationRep:
      Honestly? She's playing hard to get, if i were you, i'd move on, there's plently more fish in the sea!

ReputationRep:
      I text back immediately if it's a text from a friend, because they know I'm a person who texts back immediately and they don't consider me a needy little thing

With strangers, I leave time in between. With people I don't like it's much much longer. And there is nothing more annoying than a text a few minutes later being "y do u take so long to reply lol." After that they get no more texts.

Sometimes I even have a life, and then the people who aren't friends may be forgotten.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.