Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hii , this is a thread where you can discuss your Jan exam im personally doing unit 3 in Jan and intrested to know and discuss with people what they are doing to revise for it and what topics there doing , also some people may be taking unit 4A + 4B so discuss them iswell

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing unit 4B and I don't have a clue what I'm doing in terms of revision

ReputationRep:
    I have posted some GEO3 and GEO4A notes if anyone wants them:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1495677

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AQA Unit 4A, a bit stuck for revision - we attended a lecture with the chief examiner, who basically laughed at all of the exlempary answers that we were given to look at. Answers that sounded alright IMO! So a bit of panic mode at the minute :/
    Plus, our teacher is pretty much relaxed about the exam when no one else seems to be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mastermind360)
    I'm doing unit 4B and I don't have a clue what I'm doing in terms of revision
    Ohh i did Unit 4A so never had to do this exam , my teacher made us do it tht way cause appaerntly this exam is weird i had a friend who said he learnted the entire pre release and still struggled in the exam , but ill shut up cause tht was him im sure you will find a way - out of curiosity wat is the exam on ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo9292)
    Hii , this is a thread where you can discuss your Jan exam im personally doing unit 3 in Jan and intrested to know and discuss with people what they are doing to revise for it and what topics there doing , also some people may be taking unit 4A + 4B so discuss them iswell
    :eek: You've studied everything already??!! My class hasnt even finished the 2nd topic yet!! How did you manage to do it? Did you start studying for Unit 3 after AS exams or something?

I am sitting 4A in February (1st February)...but have no clue how I am meant to be revising. How are other people preparing for this in class? My class is typing our investigation up like a piece of coursework. Also, does anyone reckon 2 weeks is enough? I plan on starting to revise for it after my mocks...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I already typed up my investigation for 4A but I can't think of a good method of collecting data or its improvements to write about. I hate these 12 markers asking you to write improvements for methods of measuring the width of the stream when the most obvious thing to do is to get a tape measure and doit.

ReputationRep:
    Some (all) my case study notes for Geog3
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docCase study.doc (76.5 KB, 267 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anybody have any good notes on Multiculturalism for the conflict topic in unit 3...i'm finding it quite difficult to revise it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo9292)
    Ohh i did Unit 4A so never had to do this exam , my teacher made us do it tht way cause appaerntly this exam is weird i had a friend who said he learnted the entire pre release and still struggled in the exam , but ill shut up cause tht was him im sure you will find a way - out of curiosity wat is the exam on ??
    Inner North Belfast and the multiple deprivation it suffers from and the urban renewal schemes that have been put into place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boomy)
    Some (all) my case study notes for Geog3
    How do you remember all that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.