Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone here go to Richmond Upon Thames College Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. My name is Jonathan. I am 16 years old and I am a first year student at Richmond Upon Thames College in Twickenham ,London.

I study the following:

BIOLOGY
    CHEMISTRY
    PHYSICS
    ENGLISH

I just wanted to know if there are any other RuTC students out here. I cannot find any RuTC students so far. If you are a student or an ex student or know a student that happens to use TSR then please do feel free to comment on my thread.

I just want to find other People on TSR with whom I actually have something in common with

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to start my course in April at Richmond College

ReputationRep:
    I'm going RuTC this September. It's my first choice and I'm excited about going there .

Can you tell me what it's like being a student there; what your 1st impressions were, what the teachers are like and how you feel now?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going in September too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deeeee)
    I'm going in September too!
    I'm doing the IB. What course you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm doing A levels. Maths, physics, fine art and architecture. I nearly did IB but I decided I'd probably give up..
    What subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing :
    HL = english, maths, biology, chemistry
    SL = history, spanish
    got a taster day on the 20th.

ReputationRep:
    ROO what course is that then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going in September too! I'm excited and scared at the same time none of my friends are going there...

ReputationRep:
    @QNuguyen what courses you doing ? And I won't have any friends going there either.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Maths. Are you going to sign up for any enrichment activities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akaten)
    I'm doing :
    HL = english, maths, biology, chemistry
    SL = history, spanish
    got a taster day on the 20th.
    did u get a letter for the taster day because i didnt?

ReputationRep:
    @Mikes143 Yeh i got a letter and i went but, it was exactly like the ib evening they did b4 so you didn't really miss out anything.
    @QNguyen I'll be doing some charity/ volunteering, dofe gold award and i'll have to see what else they have.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a taster day for A levels or just IB?
    @Akaten Wow you're going to be doing a lot, do you know what course you want to do in uni?

ReputationRep:
    @QNguyen I don't know what I want to do at uni only that I want to study abroad. That's actually why I'm doing IB.

ReputationRep:
    Im not alone im starting in september too

ReputationRep:
    @AaronU kl wat u studying

ReputationRep:
    @Akaten, im going to study:
    Fine art
    Architecture
    Government and politics
    English language.
    I think im going to be the only person in my year whos going to rutc. But tbh i dont mind, i can start afresh and meet new people

ReputationRep:
    @AaronU Yeh I posted the exact same thing in a similar thread. It's a fresh start that I need.

ReputationRep:
    yh. Cant wait to start

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.