Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Margaret needs her own show! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what format, she just needs her own show!

ReputationRep:
    I thought you meant Thatcher! I was going to say, we all know the Thatchers can't be trusted not to use racial slurs while working on telly...

ReputationRep:
    OOO, she made a facial expression, she truly is one in a million.

ReputationRep:
    :love: She really does

ReputationRep:
    'Margaret's History of Chocolate', a light-hearted look at confectionary through the ages. The full chocolate gamut, erm, the Ripple versus Flake debate, chocolate banjos – what went wrong…

ReputationRep:
    Looool I thought you meant Maggie Thatcher, I reckon Thatchy should get her own daytime talk show, or a Jeremy Kyle type show.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't she quit the Apprentice so she could do her PhD...? Once she's done that she will do Strictly Come Dancing and probably her TV career will take off from there, maybe Im A Celebrity?

ReputationRep:
    I love Margaret and all that, but nobody deserves their own show. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather Nick.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I have a love for Karen Brady.....I think the final was clear in the fact that we all miss Margaret.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Stuart should get his =P

ReputationRep:
    Margaret please drop out of Papyrology!

ReputationRep:
    She so does. I read this yesterday, sounds funny. (third one down)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.