Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was out clubbing(drunk as hell) the other day and a girl came up to me and asked me if i wanted to go home with her. I kindly declined the offer by saying I have a girlfriend, which i dont and then we kissed. When I was kissing her i was really tempted to go with her but i just couldnt bring myself to do it. She wasnt ugly but was below average, i would say she was about a 4 or 5. I always carry a condom when im going out just incase something happens, this time something happened and i turned it down im i crazy or would you do the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    sorry mods, wrong forum

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have even kissed someone I didn't find attractive...

ReputationRep:
    Standards? I have none. I'll take literally anything I can get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8086)
    Standards? I have none. I'll take literally anything I can get.
    Thats what i used to think before this girl approached me

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and I'm the opposite I'd only have a one night stand with a guy if he was AMAZING and TEMPTING.

This minger sounds abit off, I bet she does that weekly.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex with someone is such an intimate act, I don't think I could ever do it with someone I didn't find even remotely attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, my guy friends used to pick one girl they'd aim for at the beginning of the night and if by about 2 it wasn't going well they'd pick someone of a lower standard. They wouldn't usually take the lower standard back however. I guess it's up to whether you really wanted/needed to get laid that night. (Paper bags, invented for a reason )

ReputationRep:
    I imagine as long as I was drunk and she wasn't epically ugly, I'd have taken the chance. Beggars can't be choosers after all. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I would actually raise my standards for a one night stand. If I'm gonna have a meaningless encounter that might lower people's and my opinion of myself, it better be with a pretty irresistible guy!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't really have standards when it comes to one night stands.

ReputationRep:
    Bumping old threads seems to be picking up

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, sex is sex, happy days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Well I know that as a man I would just out of obligation and to make her feel better.

ReputationRep:
    No. I prefer not to do them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Well I know that as a man I would just out of obligation and to make her feel better.
    Seriously? I guess that's um sweet in a messed up kinda way.What obligation do you have though lol, if she's just some not-so-hot stranger..

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? I guess that's um sweet in a messed up kinda way.What obligation do you have though lol, if she's just some not-so-hot stranger..
    Yeah why not, it's just a kiss. Though obviously I would apologise and tell her I wasn't up for anything first.

ReputationRep:
    Well no, because I'm not desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    I would actually raise my standards for a one night stand. If I'm gonna have a meaningless encounter that might lower people's and my opinion of myself, it better be with a pretty irresistible guy!
    ...but if you had sex with a really fit guy couldn't you end up wanting a relationship with them? :erm:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.