Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well I am on the. Xmas holidays now. But before we broke up. I was in the library i n the quiet study area. There was. This real acttractive girl in there with her mate. As soon as I saw her I literally thought to myself "she is beautiful" and after a while of listening to her and her mate (she was friggin loud you could not do nothing BUT to listen to her) I actually realised I like her style and personality. I thought she was very attractive. Not just the usual boobs and bum and legs which tbh were bloody brilliant. She goes to my college as you would know. Im only 16 and she is 17(a year older than me or few months we dont need to be exact)
    In the library she was looking at me a bit and I looked at her a bit. And a few days prior to this I remember seeing her in the corridor of another block at college and she xaught my eye we both smiled at each other. I dont know if she remembered me from this previous occurance. I dont know her classes except she does drama. I dont want to look like a knob though. As I have made an ass of myself before.

The only problem is I am not exactly the best conversational person especially with girls and I am embarrased to **** things up at my brand new college. The last thing I want. So can people help me out.

I only know what she looks like and her na me: Jodie.

SO: How can I get her to be my "lady friend" or at least try her.

ReputationRep:
    Make friends with her guy friends first. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    omg shes 17 and your 16 that is like soo not cool dude

ReputationRep:
    Make friends with her guy friends and get friendly with her best girl friend first. If they approval of you, your in.

Besides from the advice everyone else will probably give you like be confident etc (which is good).

- Girls want what they can't have.
    - She isn't any better than you.

Just go talk to her. Follow your own intentions and take action.

If you want somthing, go and get it. Period.

ReputationRep:
    Learn when to use full stops. Apart from that, just go up to her and be genuine, friendly and playful.

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT say 'Hi Jodie, you do drama don't you?' because that will initiate QI-style alarm bells in her head saying 'STALKER' lol :p:

You've just got to start the conversation - which is easier than you'd think. It doesn't matter if she isn't attracted to you, politeness (in normal people anyway) dictates that it's rude to ignore someone, so she will respond. Be yourself is all I can say. If you're being yourself and she thinks you're making a fool of yourself, then she isn't the one for you.

Don't kid yourself that being cool will get you girls. It will only get you girls if you ARE cool, not if oyu have to put the cool facade on (like most idiots).

Being yourself will get someone you can really know, trust and love

ReputationRep:
    What's up with the full stops?
    Just be confident and go get her. If you're too shy to talk to her, try and get to know her friends first and ease your way in.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.