Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

favorite sports? Watch

ReputationRep:
    what is your favorite sports?
    I'm a big rugby fan as well as cricket. I love rugby and play it here regularly at University. To not be involved with a team sport seems crazy and not even an option at this moment in my life. I hope to always be involved with team sport at some level. A good day is a day you don't have to sit in front of the computer and spend outside the whole day.

ReputationRep:
    Football (obviously), Table Tennis and Cricket (to play, not to watch).
    I agree with what you said, I've been involved in sport since I was 5 and I can't imagine not playing.

ReputationRep:
    Cricket
    Daylight
    Football
    Rugby

ReputationRep:
    I play Rugby, Football and Cricket and am a big fan of all of them. I also watch American Football and a lot of other sports-trying to keep track isn't always easy!

ReputationRep:
    Bedroom sports. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Sailing && Skiing.

ReputationRep:
    football
    rugby
    boxing

ReputationRep:
    Powerlifting
    Olympic Lifting
    Boxing
    MMA
    and Thai Boxing
    Anything that involves strength, power, hard work , dedication, commitment and individual performance. I like hands on things

ReputationRep:
    Swimming, tennis and football; I only like to watch football however.

ReputationRep:
    love watching and playing football, cricket, basketball and pool...but also watch tennis and boxing but hardly ever tried them

ReputationRep:
    Football. Watch cricket and tennis sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Triathlon and MMA. compete in both

ReputationRep:
    I play cricket, baseball and football competitively. I used to play rugby. I also play golf, darts and pool but not competitively. I run regularly and do weights occasionally, but I wouldn't say I enjoy it, it's more a means to an end.

I probably play some kind of sport 6 days a week. The rest of my spare time I spend watching sport with a beer.

ReputationRep:
    I skateboard, surf and snowboard

and I regularly go to watch football games

ReputationRep:
    Even though I don't do gymnastics, it's my favourite sport, as well as skiing

ReputationRep:
    Racket sports [Badminton, Tennis, Table-tennis and Squash]

I'm not a really athletic guy XD, so no to extreme sweating sports. But for watching? Probably okay.
    But extreme sports ftw, but I don't know how to play them tho, not in an environment that allow me to do so.. China, pftt, how do you get Skateboarding here?

ReputationRep:
    not football

MMA
    K1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiwen)
    Racket sports [Badminton, Tennis, Table-tennis and Squash]

I'm not a really athletic guy XD, so no to extreme sweating sports. But for watching? Probably okay.
    But extreme sports ftw, but I don't know how to play them tho, not in an environment that allow me to do so.. China, pftt, how do you get Skateboarding here?
    China is really good for skating, and has one of the biggest skateparks,

ReputationRep:
    Rugby (proper rugby) not that yawnion ****e
    football
    cricket
    squash
    boxing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edwarded)
    what is your favorite sports?
    I'm a big rugby fan as well as cricket. I love rugby and play it here regularly at University. To not be involved with a team sport seems crazy and not even an option at this moment in my life. I hope to always be involved with team sport at some level. A good day is a day you don't have to sit in front of the computer and spend outside the whole day.
    I wish I could do more sports where I live but it's a shythole haha

Once I move out I'm gna take up american football and boxing, as well as football and badminton (love it). That's if I find enough time :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.