Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I be more attractive? Watch

So yeah. Look wise I'm about 5 11, well built, and I don't think I'm ugly. I'm south asian, and have a dark complexion (not too much). Personality wise I'm quite shy, and somewhat introverted. I'm quite intelligent, I have good grades and I'll go to a top university next year. I was just hoping someone would give me some tips on what I could do make myself more attractive.. From this description, what do you find to be the worst turn off. (besides my insecurity )

Anon cos I know people on here.

ReputationRep:
    You are fine. If you want to be more attractive get more confidence. Women arent the only ones attracted to confidence. But not overly confident mind you. In women there is a line between confident and butch. And in men a line between confident and thuggish brute.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing you lack is confidence but that can be built with time. You say you don't think you're ugly so thats cool, a nice modest way of saying you're pretty good looking right? lol. I don't necessarily think they're are ways of making your self "more attractive", unless in the strictly physical sense as obviously everyone is attractive to different traits

You're asian. Turned off.

ReputationRep:
    You need to believe you're attractive. Your attitude has just as much to do with how you're perceived than the way you actually look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're asian. Turned off.
    wow using the anon function to air your retarded views

brave

ReputationRep:
    Get some bling, call girls 'hoes'

ReputationRep:
    Just be confident, chicks dig that :borat:. Maybe a change in haircut will help, it can really change ones appearance alot and add to that aura of confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So yeah. Look wise I'm about 5 11, well built, and I don't think I'm ugly. I'm south asian, and have a dark complexion (not too much). Personality wise I'm quite shy, and somewhat introverted. I'm quite intelligent, I have good grades and I'll go to a top university next year. I was just hoping someone would give me some tips on what I could do make myself more attractive.. From this description, what do you find to be the worst turn off. (besides my insecurity )

Anon cos I know people on here.
    top uni=bradford osorelse girls wouldve been on u

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.