Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which would you chose? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I've got unconditional offers from Brunel, Staffordshire and Kingston to do Law....I'm still waiting to hear back from Kent and Surrey. Which of the three would you chose? I'm super confused rydabowtnow.....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Rydabowtnow? Reminds me of...

Right about now, the funk soul brother
    Check it out now, the funk soul brother
    Right about now, the funk soul brother
    Check it out now, the funk soul brother

As for your question, which of the places do you like the best? There must be aspects of each that you like/dislike - have you visited them all?

ReputationRep:
    Check out the modules of each course and see what you prefer. Have a look at what other services the uni's offer, such as societies and clubs, things you could do outside of studying.

ReputationRep:
    Which one would I choose?
    I would choose Brunel (from the three, otherwise both Kent and Surrey are 'better').

But, I'm not you, so you should make this decision for yourself by visiting the places (perhaps difficult in this weather) get a feel for the place and the environment. Look at the courses in more depth, maybe request for the module specifications so you can really get an idea of the content.

ReputationRep:
    Brunel. It sounds exotic.

ReputationRep:
    Ha! Thanks all, yeah I've visited all three, I'm thinking Brunel is the best option based on location etc and I felt like I could actually live there and such, but if I get an offer from Kent I might go for it as it is academically "better". Taaaa for all your help

Aaaand yessum, rydabowtnow ftw

ReputationRep:
    brunel. or surrey or kent if u hear good news from them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Ha! Thanks all, yeah I've visited all three, I'm thinking Brunel is the best option based on location etc and I felt like I could actually live there and such, but if I get an offer from Kent I might go for it as it is academically "better". Taaaa for all your help

Aaaand yessum, rydabowtnow ftw
    I would choose Kent out of your choices too, however your first post said out of Brunel, Staffs and Kingston so I ignored it Kent is good as long as you're at the Canterbury campus however, and if I remember correctly Law is at the Medway campus? I really wanted to apply to Kent because the course that I wanted looked awesome there, however after going to an open day I was really disappointed with the Medway campus since there is barely anything there, and its shared with Greenwich and another uni from what I can remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    I would choose Kent out of your choices too, however your first post said out of Brunel, Staffs and Kingston so I ignored it Kent is good as long as you're at the Canterbury campus however, and if I remember correctly Law is at the Medway campus? I really wanted to apply to Kent because the course that I wanted looked awesome there, however after going to an open day I was really disappointed with the Medway campus since there is barely anything there, and its shared with Greenwich and another uni from what I can remember.
    Cool - if I get into Kent it would be at the Canterbury campus which is luuuverly - I didn't see the Medway campus but I think the lectures etc which are given at Canterbury are recorded and presented using this at Medway which seems odd - not sure how they would differentiate between campuses if the students are doing the same course?! Who knows. Taaa v.much btw.

ReputationRep:
    Also just realised I spelt "choose" wrong. How fail.

ReputationRep:
    I know its not one of the three, but Kent.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.