Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best time to list my phone upgrade on eBay? (considering its xmas..) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I've got a HTC Desire HD from T-Mobile which I've unlocked and am looking to sell on ebay (obviously looking to get the highest price!)

I know its usually sunday evenings that you want to aim for listings to end for,but how does christmas affect this?I could list it tonight for 1 day hoping to get the last-minute present buyers,since if its much later then people will be too busy with actual christmas to buy stuff.

Any advice welcome
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I suppose if you offer free next day special delivery so its guaranteed for xmas...it might be a hit.

ReputationRep:
    You may have more luck listing it after Xmas in case some people received spending money instead of gifts?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.