Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs

I found a trailer for this movie whilst appeasing my almost obsession with Toby Hemingway (the guy in Tailor Swifts new music video if you're interested), and I have to say it looks pretty good. It was premiered at the Venice Film Festival I think and it's coming out soom in the US but won't be out hereuntil Feb 2011 which kind of sucks.
    Anyway, anyone else heard of it?? Think it looks any good??

xx

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis get it on.

ReputationRep:
    I have got tickets to see it tomorrow. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Looks interesting. Sadly being set in a ballet means it'll be hard to convince my friends to come with >.<

ReputationRep:
    Does it have anything to do with Nicholas Taleb's book?

ReputationRep:
    Have people seen this yet?

I saw it last night, WOW what a film! This is by a mile the best film of the year for me, it is absolutely jaw dropping and outstanding, and a magnificent piece of true woman's cinema. And I'm not even into ballet, however although a lot of the critical reaction to it has been positive I have noticed that in the reviews it is somewhat polarizing, either one loves it or hates it.

Looking forward to seeing it projected when it gets its cinematic release on the 21st of January

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet, but I do want to without a doubt! Can't get anywhere atm though because of the snow

ReputationRep:
    That has to be the biggest load of ***** i have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that the one where Mila Kunis has lesbian sex with Natalie Portman? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Isn't that the one where Mila Kunis has lesbian sex with Natalie Portman? :coma:
    yeah, she goes down on Portman, the film contains quite a lot of racy content

ReputationRep:
    Mila Kunis, Natelie Portman, LESBIAN SEX?

I'M WATCHING THAT **** :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    yeah, she goes down on Portman, the film contains quite a lot of racy content
    Good lord. Looks like I'll be sitting at the back of the cinema when I go and see it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperatore)
    Mila Kunis, Natelie Portman, LESBIAN SEX?

I'M WATCHING THAT **** :woo:

(Original post by Addzter)
    Good lord. Looks like I'll be sitting at the back of the cinema when I go and see it...

Its barely some sort of sex romp though, it is a piece of art, I hope its rated 18 so there's not a load of horny teenagers in there hoping to see some flesh

ReputationRep:
    Only thing that makes this film worthy watching is Vincent cassel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Its barely some sort of sex romp though, it is a piece of art, I hope its rated 18 so there's not a load of horny teenagers in there hoping to see some flesh
    B-but...

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see this. It looks very good and I heard it received largely positive reviews.

ReputationRep:
    I read a review that said Winona Ryder is immense in the short time she's on screen, what did you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Have people seen this yet?

Looking forward to seeing it projected when it gets its cinematic release on the 21st of January
    The quality currently available is poor so I'm going to wait and watch it in the cinema. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    I read a review that said Winona Ryder is immense in the short time she's on screen, what did you think?
    Shes good, Barbara Hershey who plays the mother has a much bigger impact however

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it. WOW. Amazing.

Natalie Portman a definite Oscar contender for best actress!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.