Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I urgently need a telephone number for anybody from the emerging talent team at Lloyds Investment Bank. I need this in the next hour to confirm my acceptance of the successful interview.

The deadline for calling them back is an hour from now, and the number they have given me will not work, it just rings and rings

Anything would be a great help

ReputationRep:
    Well they're not an investment bank, but i'll dig out a number and PM you

ReputationRep:
    Apologies, lloyds banking group

Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    Bump, time is of the essence

You actually have a deadline for organising the phone interview?

This was my last email from Lloyds in October.
      Thank you for booking a telephone interview unfortunately I am writing to you to inform you that we will be postponing your telephone interview that you had scheduled for this week.

For the 2011 Internship Programme we will now not be holding telephone interviews until December 2010 as we will start our assessment centres at the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011.

We will contact you in November to organise your telephone interviews, however if you have any queries in the mean time please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 696 5038.
      I tried emailing and calling. Both don't work.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.