Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Singing on your own.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is one of the two best things about being home alone. Blasting out your favourite tracks and singing at the top of your voice is so fun. Current favourites are The Rolling Stones, Dead Kennedys and Elvis. I'd be playing along too but I left my amp in uni. :rolleyes:

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    I do this too. It's The End Of The World As We Know It by R.E.M. is a personal favourite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutralmilkhotel)
    I do this too. It's The End Of The World As We Know It by R.E.M. is a personal favourite.
    Ah what a classic! That's going on the playlist. REM have got a lot of other good songs for this. Have you heard Drive, Crush with Eyeliner or The One I Love?

ReputationRep:
    I love singing to myself. I remember that once I recorded myself and it was horrendous . That made me stop for a couple of days, but now I'm singing to myself again every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inversion)
    Ah what a classic! That's going on the playlist. REM have got a lot of other good songs for this. Have you heard Drive, Crush with Eyeliner or The One I Love?
    Have I? Of course I have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    I love singing to myself. I remember that once I recorded myself and it was horrendous . That made me stop for a couple of days, but now I'm singing to myself again every day.
    Haha, I recorded myself a while ago and sounded a bit dodgy. Don't mind now either though, it makes me happy.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see someone with taste. I think one of the great things about music is that it's pretty much inexhaustible, you can always find something good that you hadn't heard before.

ReputationRep:
    Yesss completely agree. When there's people in the house it scares me and I end up out of tune

ReputationRep:
    Nice username

I sing to myself all the time when I'm alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [Shadowplay])
    Nice username

I sing to myself all the time when I'm alone.
    Thanks. One of my favourite bands.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.